Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Got enough stuff hanging out of your pockets? Hahahaha.

lol just bought the wallet, belt, and keyholder from unlucky (on SF) customs, he does extremely great leather work, and very inexpensive compared to others, not to mention he has horsehide (as well as premium thick cowhide), this stuff is great! thinner than cowhide but seems to be much stronger :) cant wait to see the patina on my matching set haha

at contextclothing.com they've got some imperials including Dukes my favorite for 1/2 off dude. $132 haha. about to pick up a pair when i get payed!

Ive heard alot of ppl are having trouble ordering, only by phone or something, i would pick up a pair too but ive got no more money to spare :(

Ive heard alot of ppl are having trouble ordering, only by phone or something, i would pick up a pair too but ive got no more money to spare :(

wow, I thought it was only me just because I'm based in japan. I was trying to continue the payment for more than 3 hours. then I email them, but haven't heard anything until now..

i placed my order on sunday through email and tried calling em a bunch of time on monday but they sold out and are restocking in a month for $250 :mad:

anybody got any stores theyd recommend where i could get some dukes for a good price? :D

cheers!

seven Your Imperials are really nice, go and give them another long time of hard wear!!!

so finally been wearing my imp. Dukes 33" [true size 34] more often now.

only bout a months-worth of true wear. lookin forward to how they'll turn out.

took some pics, thought i'ld share...

_NIK03790001.jpg

_NIK03800002.jpg

_NIK03820003.jpg

finally got myself a pair of Imperial Shearers... i didnt realise how high the rise really is.

but very impressed with the quality ane fit tho.

Fits nicely at ankles and very comortable to move in.

i wear a size 31 in nudie and APC new cure and these are really tight around the waist, can feel they are starting to stretch out. Unforunately i dont have my digital camera with me, ill take photos when i can. Looks awesome with Yellow Mexico 66 asics.

Cheers:)

sounds like a good deal to me...

I really wish I could somehow stretch the hip area of my Imperials out a bit. I probably should have sized up one. They hardly get any wear anymore since the fit is so much nicer on my Flatheads :(

I know this denim is pretty stuborn, anyone have any luck with wet/damp stretching?

sounds like a good deal to me...

I really wish I could somehow stretch the hip area of my Imperials out a bit. I probably should have sized up one. They hardly get any wear anymore since the fit is so much nicer on my Flatheads :(

I know this denim is pretty stuborn, anyone have any luck with wet/damp stretching?

It should stretch out fairly quickly without being damp. Couple of days tops. Some even managed to size down 1.

i managed to rip a little hole in my new shearers right near one of the belt loops from just trying to tug them down a little further after only 2 days of wear! whats with that, my old kings were near indestructable.

I got a rip next to the 2nd button by doing the same thing. My fault though sizing down 2 and putting so much pressure on it.