Imperial Jeans

nairb49

If they are still fairly new, I would say hold off on the washing because you wont get the look you want. Trust.
this probably already have come up but i am terribly lazy to go through each page on how to wash the imps, its still early for my dukes but i would just like a headsup on it. thanks guys

10 characters.

Alright... got my indigo Shearers in 31.

I can button all the buttons when the pants are on my true waist (not at all where I wear them). I'm slightly concerned: will these stretch out enough to wear them slouchier? The legs fit PERFECTLY straight from the thigh to the ankle, but the waist is a little ehhh...

So, I need some opinion: go on diet and stretch em out or go for a 32?

Alright well, that's comforting. Does anyone give a shit about my fat ass and want some fit pictures so they can see the fit? (Can't blame you if you don't)

May just take em anyways.

If you can button them up you'll be fine, Imperial's denim stretches quite easily and quickly.. You'll be happier with the fit in the end if you just stick with the size you have just as long as you can get it buttoned all the way up now.

i have the same problem with shearers, i get can a 28 buttoned up at my actual waist but not where i want to wear them. still tossing up between 28 and 29.

probably need to note, that it takes alot of effort to actually get in to the 28's and extreme tensing of the stomach to get the top button done. and im of athletic build.

29 is still tight but i little roomier already.

are you actually wearing them around your waist? 31 true to size or you went down?

i found when i put the 28's on, it hugged my waist, i could still fit a finger and have some slight movement, in the waist band, but they were pretty much skinny hugging all round. dunno if theres enough denim to even get any slouch ha