Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so umm, i installed the Left 4 Dead demo with Crossover, and all that shows up in the folder is the Uninstall file, no .exe or .bats to actually run the game, WTF

I'm pretty sure you need Steam to play the game, if not i'm not too sure cause I dont have a mac.

I can't wait for the game to come out.

Left 4 Dead is where its at I've been playing both PC and 360 Version. The games not for idiots thought you'll need alot of teamwork and co operation on any difficulty beyond normal which is great because it gives you that whole "we gotta survive feel". I've also played COD5 Zombie mod beta which kinda reminds me of CS;S's zombie mod with bots it isnt as great as Left 4 Dead as it is now. If your looking for a survival/horror feel Left 4 Dead is the best investment for the winter imo it can be replayed over and over and the A.I. makes it so no matter how many times you play a certain level the zombie A.I. will not be the same.

Anybody played Left 4 Dead yet? As a survival horror fan, I'm going to tell you, that shit is mad hot. I was playing the demo only though since I got up on it late, but god was I addicted to it for the time I got to play it. I'm seriously about to buy it.

Imagine hordes of zombies as fast as the "zombies" from 28 Days Later raping you while you're on the floor waiting for your friends to help you up. (It has a unique engine where if you fall on the floor and get horded, your friends must help you up while also getting the mob off of you.)

• 2 weeks later...

i need help remembering a game

i'm fairly sure it was for the ps2, and it was quite a few years ago

all i can remember was that a school and a little girl were involved (school may have been in the game title) and the enemy was some sort of supernatural evil- ghosts or some shit