Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Bake that the leveling system ruins the game. If you can get the PC version you should...that way you can take advantage of the mods that are out there to improve the game/ leveling system.

I just finished fallout 3, might give it another run over my winter break. I liked it, good atmosphere and music but the story sort of fell short. There is some cool DLC coming out though, so that'll be interesting.

you might want to read a bit about the leveling system before you buy it. to me it ruins the game. great game otherwise.

i actually preferred to not level during my serious playthrough. Only time I have to level was for the dark brotherhood, mage guild quest, and a few story missions. But yes the PC version is best since it can fix the leveling issue and balance it out better.

i've been trying all afternoon to download Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and the Doom trilogy, with no fuckin luck at all. god i just want to shoot demon zombie things with a railgun

playstation home released today for US, any users?

psn name: dotpichu

i was on last night talking to my cousin and friends. i was in the beta before so i didn't play as much as everyone else yesterday.

Gamestop Employee apperciation this weekend. need to call up my hookup and get Prince of Persia and Persona 4. may see if I can sneak around and get Wild Arms 5 too but I doubt I am heading that far.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude.. Don't fuck with Video Games..

Spend that extra time getting a Visa to move to The Land of The Free.

Seriously considering getting a PS3 for Fallout3, need it to further develop my style:

3188273632_9b4bca6352_o.jpg

Anyway PS3 for Fallout 3 Y/N???

This is perfect Wasteland steez. I can't comment on PS3, but I've played Fallout on xbox for over 50 hours and haven't beaten it yet (although you could if you just stick to the main quest). There is a lot to explore!

Seriously considering getting a PS3 for Fallout3, need it to further develop my style:

3188273632_9b4bca6352_o.jpg

But there are plenty of other games on the PS3 that I think are worth it, highly enjoyed getting butchered at COD:World at War at Sid's for example...

Anyway PS3 for Fallout 3 Y/N???

Fallout is very recommended, but the PS3 version is said to have the worst graphics... would suggest getting a xbox360 instead...