Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

downloaded a game boy emulator onto my computer and i've been crushing poke'mon blue. level 39 blastoise and i've only been at it for two days, yeeeeeuh mothafucka

christ am i lame

• 2 weeks later...

my little wishlist

littlebigplanet

street fighter 4

naruto ultimate ninja storm

resident evil 5

resistance 2

fallout 3

valkyria chronicles

eternal sonata

mirror's edge

starcraft 2

diablo 3

gran turismo 5

guitar hero 4

fifa 09

bioshock (ps3)

god of war 3

ffxiii

madworld

no more heroes 2

DS R4

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

My Wish List:

Street Fighter 4 (must buy PS3 + arcade sticks!)

Armed Assault 2 - http://www.arma2.com/

Operation Flashpoint 2 - http://www.codemasters.com/flashpoint2/

UT3 Expansion (recently announced)

RAGE (id Tech 6 - fuck yeah) - http://ragegame.net/rage-clips

Untitled Twisted Metal Game (PS3)

Capcom VS SNK 3 (I can dream right? :D)

Earthbound 1 is actually Mother 2?

then Mother 3 playing is continued from Ness in 2?

no spoiler please

The original Mother was for NES, it's called Earthbound Zero in North America.

The series is like Final Fantasy in that there's a bit of overlap, but characters and etc is all a lot different.

I love Mother..

I want to play Dead Space and Fallout 3 pretty bad.

Earthbound 1 is actually Mother 2?

then Mother 3 playing is continued from Ness in 2?

no spoiler please

Yeah, Earthbound is Mother 2.

In Mother 3, it's not continued from Ness..., It's a different story line but its seems like the story is after Earthbound. It refers to the original characters every so often and the main villain who causes all the trouble is from Earthbound. You just have to play it to see how everything goes down.

nhl 94 for sega genesis is by far my favorite game...i hate all the new shit where you there are like 20 different button combinations to do anything. pass and shoot is all you need

Totally agree. Right now my TV has a SNES and Sega Genesis hooked up.

I have NHL '95 for SNES but '94 is clearly better. Was also clocking some time in NBA Jam over the summer. The past couple of years I've only played games from the 16 bit era, except for the occassional Wii or 360 session at a friend's.

Anyone play Super Baseball Simulator 2000 on the SNES? Crazy baseball game.

Haven't purchased any video games in years but I'm intrigued by Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Street Fighter 4. Definitely wanna try 'em.

Shit, keep playing MGS4, doesn't get much better.

But I've been playing Fallout 3 and Little Big Planet like a mofo lately. Only game I'm looking forward to is Gears 2. I think Little Big Planet is like the only game I've owned thats not rated mature, lol. But it's fkn dope actually. I think everyone should check it out.

And yes, gotta agree with sid, big hd tv + hdmi cables + surround sound = badass gaming experience. luv it. But I haven't played Bioshock since the 360 version. I haven't even touched my 360 for the past 4 months because of MGS4. I had to dust it off for Fallout 3. Got it for 360 instead since that was the lead platform... no big differences, but would rather have it on the lead platform I guess, lol.

Edit: notesee, fallout is pretty damn sweet. But warning to anyone playing it that when you finish the main storyline/questline, the game is over. It's not like oblivion where you can play afterward. I learned that the hard way =/ I'd recommend practically not even doing the main questline, its too easy to rush through, lol.

i bought guitar hero world tour just for the metallica album DLC, and i'm kicking its fucking ass. i have 4th place on one of the songs but i'm getting buried by guitar hero nerds on the rest of them. Xx_LiNKiNPaRK92_xX and shit, i fucking hate people who were born in the 90s.

i also bought the new DS castlevania the day it came out a few weeks back, but have only played it for like 30 minutes. can't get into the female lead. i'm that sexist, haha

need to play... fallout 3, dead space, yakuza 2... more stuff i'm sure...mirror's edge demo was pretty bland, but the video that plays before the demo closes (shows other levels, some nighttime scenarios) made it look fucking awesome, so i'll probably rent that as well. gamefly rules (when they send me the right fucking game anyway)

Strictly Pro Evolution '09 on the PS3.

...& Football Manager '09 on the PC when it drops next Friday.

Heard Pro Evo wasn't much of an improvement from other versions. Played the 360 demo and it just didnt feel right. The sound effects were horrible and the gameplay wasn't anything great.

What do you feel about the 3D matches in FM. I just feels weird. Hopefully this year's version won't be as difficult as last years.

grabbed a 360 a few days ago. finished gears of war 2. fucking great game, everyone should pick it up on release. i have cod4 bioshock fallout3 and fable2. Fable2 is the one out of those that has me hooked and wanting to play more and more, so ill probably beat that then move on to fallout.