FS/FT Visvim Folk hockney

Zwei

Be wary of

Zwei

Dude said he shipped the item 2 weeks ago on the 23rd, after several PM's he stated that he had left the item at his friends house to ship to me. I contacted him wondering about date of shipment and he told me, over 2 weeks later, that he had written the wrong postal code and that it was returned. Questionable seller, buyer beware.

Seller will avoid contact, buyer beware.

Uh... when did I purchase Ann D Stuff? I don't wear Ann D, sorry. How is that ripping people off?

Also, if the story had any truths, what would that matter on when you would ship it? You stated you would ship it on the 23rd of October.

I contacted you again to confirm and you said that you gave it to your friend to ship because he works at a postal office.

After 2 days of those shenanigans you state you went to the postal office and cleared up that you entered the wrong postal code. a.) I've had mail delivered to me despite the wrong postal code, they sort it out when it gets here? b.) it's a 6 letter digit, how dense are you to mess that up.

How about the story of how you rip people off when you tell them you ship something and it's been 3 weeks and I haven't received anything?