WELCOME TO AMPM (24OPEN) | Kiminori Morishita, Attachment, Viridi-Anne... | updated!

mike lowrey

ampm.jpg

store policy: paypal accepted, inquire for shipping to your location unless included. refer any additional questions concerns to store manager through feedback form. thank you come agein!!

Attachment Kazuyuki Kumagai curved leg trousers, size 3

SOLD

attkk1t.jpg attkk2t.jpg attkk3t.jpg

Final Home trench coat, size L

black nylon cotton mixture trench coat, 4 buttons on front plus one on collar and two on the inside lapel. other lapel has a zipper on the edge and a compartment + small pocket inside, very cool detail. size L, fits like a fair 48/M or a slim 50. condition is like new!

$360 + shipping

shoulder to shoulder: 50cm

pit to pit: 56cm

body width: 52.5cm (above pockets)

shoulder to hem: 85.5cm

sleeve outseam: 62.5cm

finalhome1t.jpg finalhome2t.jpg finalhome3t.jpg

Viridi-Anne t-shirt

dark olive colour with a bleached hem, super soft mid-weight cotton. cool seam details around the shoulders with a vertical seam going down the back. size 4, fits like a 48/M. used once or twice, like new!

$100 + shipping

pit to pit: 50cm

mid body width: 49cm

length: 75cm

vatee1t.jpg

Attachment Kazuyuki Kumagai curved hem l/s, size 2

SOLD

N4 zip linen shirt, size 2

SOLD

sufu-spacer.jpg

Rick Owens drkshdw straight leg trousers, L

from s/s07, a slightly tapered 5-pocket cut in a beautiful dark brownish grey colour. very ligth weight cotton. size L, fits like a typical L or a waist size 32-33. new w/o tags.

$190 + shipping

waist across: 47.5cm

full length: 112cm

leg opening: 19.5cm

rotrouser1t.jpg

Viridi-Anne trousers, size 3

from the s/s collection. size 3, fits like a 48 or approximately a size 31 waist. colour is a dark greyish green, zippered pockets + regular pockets on sides and one zippered one on the thigh. lightweight cotton canvas. double button enclosure (big snap button plus a regular one), zipper fly and a drawstring at the waist.

bought from the V-A store in harajuku, worn just a couple of times so like new.

asking $180 + shipping

waist across: 44cm

full length: 106cm

thigh width at crotch: 30cm

leg opening: 21.5cm

front rise: 25.5cm

back rise: 35.5cm

viridi5t.jpg viridi1t.jpg viridi2t.jpg viridi4t.jpg

Y's button up shirt, size 3

super soft and comfortable button up with distressed edges on collar, cuffs and hem. the colour is a light grey with a slightly blueish green tone. size 3, fits like a 50 or an L, looks good fitted or slightly oversized. 100% cotton, french cuffs with two-way buttons.

$190 + shipping

pit to pit: 56cm

body width: 52cm

shoulder to shoulder: 45cm

shoulder to hem: 77cm

ys1t.jpg ys2t.jpg ys3t.jpg ys4t.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Y's knit sweater

a sand coloured knit with beautiful texture and material. super soft knit with an incredible constuction, theres practically no seams on the whole shirt. just darting on the shoulder that is also perfectly finished so it looks nice from both sides. I think this could also be worn reversed if the tag was removed. I believe its 100% cotton, but not fully sure as I've cut off the tag. size I think was a 4, fits like a slim 50 or L.

condition is perfect, worn about 5 times and hand washed once.

$250 + shipping

ys5t.jpg ys6t.jpg ys7t.jpg ys8t.jpg

Viridi-Anne black hi-tops

these are from the earlier seasons, when the label was still called "The Viridian". used, some signs of wear here and there but still in decent condition. I've gotten a couple of other black sneakers since these so they haven't gotten much wear.

size is tagged as 11 but they fit roughly like a eu 43 or US 10. the outsole measures 30.5cm in length.

$80 + shipping

excuse the bad pics, I can take better ones if necessary!

doramaclubudaisuki-img240x320-121586994220080712223901.jpgdoramaclubudaisuki-img240x320-121586996620080712223925.jpgdoramaclubudaisuki-img240x320-121587002320080712224022.jpg

heres a waywt pic with them worn

Junya Watanabe wrinkled linen shorts, M

bought two pairs but willing to let the other ones go for now since I have quite a few shorts now. Awesome linen shorts from Junya Watanable in a dark-ish tan colour. the wrinkles look really cool when worn. size is M, fits a typical size 31-32 but can be adjusted with the straps on the waist. other details include a cool lining in the pockets.

measurements: waist 44cm, length 62cm

retail £265GBP

asking $275 shipped!!

junya1.jpg

junya2.jpg

pic 3

pic 4

black version of these worn

Burberry Prorsum l/s knit

SOLD

Burberry mainline l/s henley

khaki coloured ribbed henley with epaulets and neat details, tagged as XL but fits like an M or 48. very light weight lyocell and cotton (67/33%). used only a couple of times, like new.

$120 + shipping

shoulder to shoulder: 45cm

pit to pit: 50cm

body width: 50cm

shoulder to hem: 71cm

burberry1t.jpg burberry2t.jpg

Kiminori Morishita plastic/leather lace-ups, ~ size 42 / 9

really cool shoes from Kiminori Morishita, these are calf leather with a glossy plastic film on top. the colour is a very deep dark brown.

size is 6 (labels own sizing) which equals to a Japanese 26.5cm, so approximately EU 42 / US 9. I'd say they fit quite true to size, actual outsole length is 29.5cm.

brand new, with box and dust bag

$430

morishita3.jpg

morishita4.jpg

pic 3

pic 4