Workshirts

gimmegimme

For those of you guys into the Bootlegger's Reunion/Freewheeler's stuff, I think I may have a direct hookup in the works.

I'm not posting it so everyone and their brother can buy all the shit out. Sorry, but I'm a dick like that and I want to keep the info to myself and a few serious buyers of this type stuff.

i'd definitely be interested, sounds promising.

remember, keeping the info to yourself will have no effect on how fast the japanese can buy that shit up (and they love to shop!), given that nearly all japanese shops have online stores. you'd have to be delusional to think that foreign orders make up more than a few percent of all sales. just sayin'... (long time rakuten/email shopper).

I would be interest in some Freewheelers stuff as well. Just got the double square dot wabash Brakeman work pants from proxy and really love the details and quality.

I have those pants as well. Fucking beautiful. I love the one piece fly.

Next goal is a Freewheelers shirt, either the small check shirt or the wabash workshirt.

If I were you i would try to go with the white conductor shirt. I think it would work well with the brakeman overalls.

The only conductor shirt I find is the hickory stripe one.

This one's sold out but this is the shirt I was talking about.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/banana-f/1492022/

Just picked up a wabash polkadot shirt today for $19 at UO with an unbelievable fit (think Japanese-style fit). Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. However, I don't think it would be smart to wear it out to stores with security beepers. For some reason, I set off the beeper upon entry and exit from Target. I didn't set off the beeper when I left UO, though. :confused:

DSCN0099.JPG

DSCN0098.JPG

Looks great! Any chance they had an L at the store? They are sold out on line.

Just picked up a wabash polkadot shirt today for $19 at UO with an unbelievable fit (think Japanese-style fit). Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. However, I don't think it would be smart to wear it out to stores with security beepers. For some reason, I set off the beeper upon entry and exit from Target. I didn't set off the beeper when I left UO, though. :confused:

DSCN0099.JPG

DSCN0098.JPG

Speaking of Lofgren, I believe John has plans on building a scalloped shirt:

scallopedworkshirt.jpg