Workshirts

gimmegimme

If I were running a repro company $1000 for a new, unworn garment that is about 70 yrs old is not that much at all. Fuck that is only like 5 times what one repro shirt costs. Doesn't seem like much of an expenditure at all... for a business that is.

If I were running a repro company $1000 for a new, unworn garment that is about 70 yrs old is not that much at all. Fuck that is only like 5 times what one repro shirt costs. Doesn't seem like much of an expenditure at all... for a business that is.
]

Plus they can always sell it for close to what they paid once they have had their way with it.

I bought those brown lofgren x cushman S&P chambray pants and they shrunk like crazy in the length. I went from triple cuff to no cuffs. Anymore shrinkage and I would have been SOL.

Because this conversation has gone the way it did, I have a pair of Cushman S&P pants in 32 that don't fit me in the legs or ass anymore. Only worn a few times--PM me if you're interested. I'm going to buy another pair.

rnr: that's good to know. I may just get a 36 this time...

jstarvin, PM sent; for some reason I thought yours was brown, but realized you didn't state a color.

I wore my black S&P all day today with two cuffs (not washed yet) - how do I go about wasthing these with minimal shrinkage?

MR, what shade of brown are your Lofgren/Cushman pants?

Cheers!

John

I don't know how to describe the shade but they are the last run that they did, which were extra long to compensate for shrinkage. The basic brown s&P. I believe rivethead has the same pair with the same inseam.

Rivethead. What is the measured inseam on yours. I forgot to measure before a wash, but they are just perfect now.

Might not be you guy's scene, but I plan on checking this shirt out tomorrow, I think it looks awesome, dunno how it looks IRL however but I'd like some feedback, seeing as I've only really just got into this whole workwear thing...

Might not be you guy's scene, but I plan on checking this shirt out tomorrow, I think it looks awesome, dunno how it looks IRL however but I'd like some feedback, seeing as I've only really just got into this whole workwear thing...

Looks very well made, but you might be paying for the name. I would go with something a little less expensive for my first jaunt into the workwear clothing thing. Maybe go for some j-crew or something similar.

I already have 2 LVC workshirts (1920's and 1930's Dust and Air I think, not sure on the second one but It's a really grey LVC chambray with a half placket), but the thought I'm paying just for Prorsum has crossed my mind. Compared to to other workshirts, it is quite expensive but I'll post back again tomorrow after I've been to matches to check the shirt out.

I don't know how to describe the shade but they are the last run that they did, which were extra long to compensate for shrinkage. The basic brown s&P. I believe rivethead has the same pair with the same inseam.

Rivethead. What is the measured inseam on yours. I forgot to measure before a wash, but they are just perfect now.

I didn't throw mine in the dryer, so they didn't shrink very much at all. I think mine were a 34" length when I got them. The brown pair I have are a different material than the S&P. They were a 36" length and probably shrunk an inch or so after washing and hanging up.

I didn't throw mine in the dryer, so they didn't shrink very much at all. I think mine were a 34" length when I got them. The brown pair I have are a different material than the S&P. They were a 36" length and probably shrunk an inch or so after washing and hanging up.

Yeah, I tossed mine in the dryer so the brown ones shrunk a ton.

I already have 2 LVC workshirts (1920's and 1930's Dust and Air I think, not sure on the second one but It's a really grey LVC chambray with a half placket), but the thought I'm paying just for Prorsum has crossed my mind. Compared to to other workshirts, it is quite expensive but I'll post back again tomorrow after I've been to matches to check the shirt out.

Pic please!

Pic please!

Fit pics or just pics? I don't have a digital camera so It'd have to be a crappy Blackberry pic but sure, btw the Burberry Prorsum chambray felt like something I'd handled in All Saints... didn't seem like it was very good quality, I passed on them

Fit pics or just pics? I don't have a digital camera so It'd have to be a crappy Blackberry pic but sure, btw the Burberry Prorsum chambray felt like something I'd handled in All Saints... didn't seem like it was very good quality, I passed on them

Full pic will be great :)

For those of you that copped the Lofgren shirts -

How did you guys size?

Thanks in advance for the help...

I can tell you first hand the XXL (44) is a fairly slim American large. It only measures about 23 3/4" accross the chest. I only cold washed and hung them to dry so they had very minimal shrinking. Some of the best shirts I've got!

i own some of their stuff,the Tees for instance are really trim,i usually wear medium in most but choosed large which is perfect for me.i got an US army denim shirt for salaami last year-that was running really big but some shrinkage could be expected.just shoot Fabian,the owner,a mail and ask for measurements.