Workshirts

gimmegimme

shirts like this are made by many companies. warehouse has some and they are replics of wabash shirts wich were made by the stiefel company

e works also has some very nice ones at the moment

here is the link

http://www.e-workers.net/

and they also have the stiefel story on their page

http://www.e-workers.net/manucatures/stifel/stifel.htm

thanks for the info, but i actually would love to know the details of this exact shirt (company/item name or number). it is on page 174 of the new lightning denim book.

it is definitely polka dot, and the e-workers shirt are pretty similar to this one.

recieved sam's shirt today. sorry for the dirty mirror:

p2210527.jpg

to all who pm'd: the shirt is from sam, the guy who runs theworkshopbysam.blogspot.com

Hey mate, I finally got my Sam's workshirt too. It took a while to get every measurement detail correct.

all measurements have been *fully* customized, collar-shape, vintage buttons, locations, cig-poket horizontal line design with and the letter initials.

Here is mine below.

chambraypic.jpg

All those Sugar Cane shirts were from Self Edge.. they're going up in our online store tomorrow.

That's the same chambray as MFSC, but washed?

That's a good observation, but it's not.. from the photos it actually really looks like the same fabric, but it's actually the fabric that was used in the SEXSC06 rear pocket lining:

sexsc06_01_08.jpg