Workshirts

gimmegimme

3 minutes ago, Flash said:

Good to see you back mate 

Oh l've been here for about a year this time round :ph34r: but only just regained my login deets.

Glad to be back (l think) although not much to say that hasn't already been said, just to add the odd quip l guess ;)

14 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

@Duke Mantee 17, likely—maybe 17 1/2 if it runs short in the sleeves?

I think you’ll be fine with sleeve length - it fits just a touch slimmer than some of the other FW workshirts. I think most 17s are gone - I’ll see what’s left. There are other shirts with similar details like the montauk if that floats your boat?

Thanks much. I've looked at the Montauk before, but I really do like the styling (and size!) of the pockets on that Hammersmith more, and something about the front yokes extending all the way down to the side seams always gets me. Besides, I have the UPR, which uses the same buttons as the Montauk—they're beautiful, but I don't know if I'd want to double up on them given how recognizable they are.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, Duke Mantee said:

Gold available - checking with Desolation Row for other colours

Missed this post, somehow. Beautiful! Thanks for searching this out. What's the best way to contact Desolation Row? I've never actually ordered from them before, and their web shop doesn't seem to have much inventory listed.