Workshirts

gimmegimme

^^ Fantastic, thanks for the pics :)

Liking that grey jacket in the second pic.

That grey jacket (and the brown one next to it that you can barely make out) are the samples of the September 1904 jackets. I tried on the brown one and subsequently ordered it. The grey one sold out in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a Nom de Guerre charcoal stripe utility shirt in a size M? It was a tad too small so I bought another in L.

- Linen/cotton mix

- Made in Japan

- Worn and washed half a dozen times

Like the one shown here:

http://www.coggles.com/item/Nom-De-Guerre/Nom-De-Guerre-USFW09-Charcoal-Utility-Shirt/4TV2

PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a Salt N Pepper work shirt made in the US. Anyone have any ideas on a nice one? I want the Buzz Rickson version, but it might be a tad long and is not made in the US. (this will be my fall back choice however)

Thanks in advance to any ideas!

home3.jpg

There is this one on Ebay. (I know folks prefer BIN auctions, but this one became too rich for my blood and so I figured i'd share)

I think since I've been in retail for so long, I'll never be able to purchase something from someone with poor or no customer service. J Crew has given me no service multiple times. So I can't give them my money. John Lofgren or K&TH Workers seem like much better options for me than J Crew. I don't have to have US made, but I feel so much better when I buy it and try my hardest to buy US made.

I'm looking for a Salt N Pepper work shirt made in the US. Anyone have any ideas on a nice one? I want the Buzz Rickson version, but it might be a tad long and is not made in the US. (this will be my fall back choice however)

Thanks in advance to any ideas!

There you have it - the new MF chambrays are designed and manufactured in California. No S&P, but the black might as well be...the weave gives it the appearance. The price is a welcome surprise, too.

• 2 weeks later...

that one looks pretty good.

Too bad they weren't offering that one a few years ago. I'm pretty stocked up, but as the ones I have wear out it's nice to know there's more choices...

Hey workshirt wearer's of San Francisco, just a heads up:

Tomorrow (10/22/11) the Gitman Brothers Vintage guys are going to be at Acrimony on Hayes. They will be measuring and taking orders for custom shirts. Now, I don't know how Gitman stands in the world of SuFu menswear, but I will be there to show you all how damn good a men's small fits me. Fits like a dream.

just received this Sunny Sports striped chambray shirt from Japan; its an exclusive for this Japanese shop called smaclo. Unfortunately, its a bit small for me. Anyone interested? its size small; purchase price is 16800 yen without shipping (about 221$) asking 220 including shipping worldwide

sn11ss43pb_2.jpg

sn11ss43pb_3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by pursuiter, November 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by pursuiter, November 13, 2011 - No reason given

I just got this brown selvage chambray workshirt from Time & Silence. Amazing fabric and quality craftsmanship. Give them a look.

gallery_126380_21_218297.jpg

Edited by pursuiter