PT bonanza sale part 2: Lee and Sugarcen Edo Ai 40501

Paul T

Lee 101 Euro reissue from circa 1993

I sold a bunch of these a couple of years ago on sufu for around $50. One wag resold them on the 'bay the next day for around $120. So this time round I'd like to get a bit closer to the latter price. These jeans wear in maybe even better than the Edwins, and were made with Sanforized fabric from , I think, Nisshinbo. Of course, they haven't been available for around 6 years.

Like the other jeans I'm selling, these are 32 - 32. But I will remeasure all of them and add precise variations later.

Leefrontmain.jpg

Sugarcane Edo Ai 40501 1880s replica

These are brand new Edo Ai complete with tags, bought from Ueno. They are a 31 waist, and 32 leg. These are a mix of natural and synthetic indigo, and have a beautiful streaked appearance . I believe these are no longer available, and I'm selling because they're slightly too small.

SCfrontdetail.jpg

SCbackmain.jpg

SCbackdetail.jpg

SCfrontmain2.jpg

Prices

These are my asking prices. Feel free to make me an offer before they go to eBay. Once they're on eBay, any SuFu regular can have them for free postage in the UK, half actual price shipping overseas if they PM me first.

1947 501: £60

1901 501 £80 (these were £250 approx retail)

Lee 101: £50

SC 40501: £80. These were around £100 not including fees or postage.

Shipping will be at cost. Thanks for your interest, and please PM me if you have any queries.

A quick bump, plus I've merged my two sales threads. These go to eBay tonight!

I'm having a clear out - and I'm being tough on myself and getting rid of the best jeans I have knocking around.

Superdenim regulars will know some of these jeans, which you'll have seen on various threads.

LVC 501 1947

First, LVC 1947 501 from 2006. These have been washed twice, then paid up.

Waist is almost exactly 32, likewsie leg length (all these jeans are the same size bar the Sugarcane, which is a 31 waist, already shrunk).

These are the jeans which figure in this thread: /showthread.php?t=11061&highlight=1947+months

plus, these and the 1901s already figure in the 501 visual guide thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=34010

Now, the pix:

47frontmain.jpg

LVC 501 1901

These date from around 2002 and are some of the best distressed jeans LVC ver produced. THey came just after the Nevada replica, and like those are made of Kurabo fabric and were distressed by Bart Sights. THese are a sample pair. Look at the label shots, and you'll see how the twill is beautiful and irregular - I think these have an ecru (or unbleached) weft). This si the pair I'll miss most... the grubbiness is part of the finish. They have been washed once, worn maybe a dozen times since, and have wear-thru in patches at the heels.

1901frontmain.jpg

1901tag.jpg

Prices

These are my asking prices. Feel free to make me an offer before they go to eBay. Once they're on eBay, any SuFu regular can have them for free postage in the UK, half actual price shipping overseas if they PM me first.

1947 501: £60

1901 501 £80 (these were £250 approx retail)

Lee 101: £50

SC 40501: £80. These were around £100 not including fees or postage.

Shipping will be at cost. Thanks for your interest, and please PM me if you have any queries.

1901 are on hold.

Sugar Cane still available, Lee and 47 could be depending on reply to email I just sent out.

Can also do deals for anyone who wants Leica camera bits (M3 quickload kit, VC meter), TLR (Minolta Autocord), Edwardian toilet or a JVC Videosphere (in the best colour, orange,of course)! Make me an offer!

bf0e_2.jpg

pic courtesy tom'shouse

Thanks Beatle, you rock!

The Lee and 47 will be making their wasy to Beatle on Monday. Look forward to seeing new photos!

THanks Eltopo, your jeans will be on their way MOnday, too.

Sugarcane still available. Price is £75 if you email me today . Remember, this are the ones with full arcuate and tag, Blueingreen's price for the version without arcuate or tag is $295!