worst WAYWT posters

cheep

no finding required its linked in the sufu bookmarks sticky along with a few other treats

oh, I know, but I like to browse the tags sometimes, late late at night.

There are some treats hidden in there.

Real-er Talk: I don't miss datasupa. Someone post that hundreds pic though. Shits still funny.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conan, it's okay: I feel for you. You cover up your inner feelings of insecurity by "condescending" into Internet speak (specifically, acronyms and adding "z" to the end of words with "s" or "es" as proper plural suffixes). Not to mention, the seemingly unconscious use of improper English that crops up in your posts makes your shit-talk less able to be taken seriously.

Therefore, step-up your game by gaining some self-esteem and respect. Yes, this is ASCII text on the Internet, but the character of an individual does shine through when he takes the time to communicate via written words as he/she was taught in grade school.

And to answer any questions, I'm a girl that lurks and this is my alternate account. All I'm trying to say is: it's ridiculous how you try to dish when you yourself are looking like shit in Vibskov leggings. And the same goes for you, Wayne Gibbous. You haven't posted a single outfit I've ever seen and, "Afghanistan: not by choice." Uh, bullshit. You're the one who enlisted and sold yourself as physical property of the Executive Branch. It's your fault you didn't want to aspire to anything more, and while you receive my thanks for this (and thus, enlisting), don't count on yourself being taken seriously because once again, you haven't posted any outfits.

Sincerely,

Me

conanha.jpg

oh, I know, but I like to browse the tags sometimes, late late at night.

There are some treats hidden in there.

Real-er Talk: I don't miss datasupa. Someone post that hundreds pic though. Shits still funny.

unless i'm blind and stupid its not in the bookmarks thread anymore?

Guest ALLCAPITALLETTERS
And to answer any questions, I'm a girl that lurks and this is my alternate account.
you bitchmade. stop fuckin hiding. you're a girl that lurks and you need to make an alternate account? wtf is this. do you really think this deficient crap is acceptable?

you bitchmade. stop fuckin hiding. you're a girl that lurks and you need to make an alternate account? wtf is this. do you really think this deficient crap is acceptable?
i'm a fkin mess...yea over a girl. i can readily admit this. unexciting right? update: i went out, but she pervaded my thoughts. i just want to see her again.

Please do not take your emotions out on me. I'm merely posting under an alternate account for the fun of it. Just trying to shake things up a bit. And as an answer to the second quote, show interest and if it's mutual, go for it. Otherwise, back away because she most likely has her eyes on bigger sights (read: penises).

gr8, so u will b the bitch lacin' up mah shoez

In the last two photos of your outfits, your shoes have Velcro straps. Do you really need help with this? Or do you have a pair of Vans that you need assistance with? I think fg0d will help you as soon as he's done riding your dick.

Try harder, people!

Guest ALLCAPITALLETTERS
Please do not take your emotions out on me. I'm merely posting under an alternate account for the fun of it. Just trying to shake things up a bit. And as an answer to the second quote, show interest and if it's mutual, go for it. Otherwise, back away because she most likely has her eyes on bigger sights (read: penises).

In the last two photos of your outfits, your shoes have Velcro straps. Do you really need help with this? Or do you have a pair of Vans that you need assistance with? I think fg0d will help you as soon as he's done riding your dick.

Try harder, people!

i cant groan loudly enough to express my discontent

Try harder, people!

ur velcro rebuttal was expected, as is everythin u say [ie supa dumb but fooled self into thinkin is smart by usin proper english n readin novels wit da small print]

n by try harder do u mean look at a guy postin a series of pics, then write an essay?

:confused:

"Afghanistan: not by choice." Uh, bullshit. You're the one who enlisted and sold yourself as physical property of the Executive Branch. It's your fault you didn't want to aspire to anything more, and while you receive my thanks for this (and thus, enlisting), don't count on yourself being taken seriously because once again, you haven't posted any outfits.

Sincerely,

Me

Don't many (if not most) people join the army to help them fund schooling? My dad would never have been able to afford law school if he hadn't been in the reserves. I don't think that anyone other than a small minority in the army are there because they're too simple to aspire to anything more, you condescending bitch.

(and yes, i know I'm late haha)

talking about old waywt's... i was looking at old ass posts and saw joey_formal's first fit. it cracked me up cause he looks so different now. haha i can't really remember, but people were shitting on him for not posting full body pics or something? anyway, its interesting how the waywt threak is like a history book of trends and people's style.

This thread quickly derailed, post more hated posters plz.

I hope everyone agrees that I dress well otherwise I'm going to sulk in a corner and cry; I'm looking for the approval of college kids (and Kunk) everywhere.

Don't many (if not most) people join the army to help them fund schooling? My dad would never have been able to afford law school if he hadn't been in the reserves. I don't think that anyone other than a small minority in the army are there because they're too simple to aspire to anything more, you condescending bitch.

(and yes, i know I'm late haha)

Girl, you're fat.

And with that, I must leave as my work here is done. You may or may not see me around, you just won't recognize me.

Hang in there, Conan. You'll get one eventually. :)

Ciao!