worst WAYWT posters

cheep

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kunk used to get clowned ON in waywt all the time.

the times, they are a changin'

Simply stated, those who don't bother spitting hate but instead focus on their own look (as kunk75 has done) are those that garner the respect of the masses. That is not to say that kunk75 never hates on any looks or outfits; there is a fine line between having nothing better to do and putting a look in it's rightful place.

june11.jpg

Maybe this young boy can learn from the noble man that is kunk75.

Simply stated, those who don't bother spitting hate but instead focus on their own look (as kunk75 has done) are those that garner the respect of the masses. That is not to say that kunk75 never hates on any looks or outfits; there is a fine line between having nothing better to do and putting a look in it's rightful place.

pic of me lulz

Maybe this young boy can learn from the noble man that is kunk75.

i'll have your bitch lacin' up mah shoez

^haha. not so noble here. and i got clowned on a few times when people didn't know that i accept myself as a bald bropho. i is what i is and will never be skinny but refuse to let that fact force me to wear affliction tees and bootcut jeans. to each his own. how bout i post who's waywts i like for one reason or another and you can assume anyone else sucks or is not memorable IMO:

hali

clopek

cheep

jmat

jane

jj

julz

braidkid

wayne

ledger

cinderella

timber

diamonds

mass

leonard

kodiak

jmatsu

whitney

soepom

tweeds

tangerine

hap

highstreet

dino

lowery

tg

brokedj

dum

worm

jpmg

chrono

evan

kix

carl

landho

jeep never posts a full-body shot understandable cause you can only zoom so much.

probably forgot one or two but everyone else either doesn't post a waywt enough or sucks. i have other e-friends but they rarely waywt.

hali

clopek

cheep

jmat

jane

jj

julz

braidkid

wayne

ledger

cinderella

timber

diamonds

mass

leonard

kodiak

jmatsu

whitney

soepom

tweeds

tangerine

hap

highstreet

dino

lowery

tg

brokedj

dum

worm

jpmg

chrono

evan

kix

carl

landho

kunk I'm sure you have a reason for including him, as you stated, but I'd be interested to hear why hes on there.

cause he's a young kid and doesn't wear anything inherently offensive and doesn't try too hard and seems earnest.

Hocus, i just listed the most frequent contributors off the top of my head. forgot minou who i usually like. forgot a lot i'm sure and don't really feel like specifically crapping on anyone.

if you haven't noticed sufu is short-sighted. sportsfreak is the subject of near 80% of sufu postings these days.

kunk I'm sure you have a reason for including him, as you stated, but I'd be interested to hear why hes on there.

btw, ledger is probably my fave cause he wears what he posts to school and shit. the thought of him going to a deli for a sandwich with the headscarf and shit and that kills me.

this is turning into a people you love thread which i know wasn't the intention but waywt is a picture diary of what people wear not a fashion show.

e0d0djfdsl, you've definitely improved your fits drastically, but need i remind you of your old WAYWT's?

I asked kunk an honest question because despite my opinon of Kodiak(I don't pay attention to his fits, but i hate his posts) I still was interested as to what kunk liked or found memorable about them. What does your post have to do with that?