worst WAYWT posters

cheep

Slowly setting aside money + smart purchasing makes money go a long way. I don't buy a lot and I go for stuff with re-sale value / wait for good deals so I never lose money / occasionally make money off my clothes and slowly invest. After three years (four years?) of being on this website I know that personally I'm finally able to start affording to have a couple of several-hundred dollar pieces at a time.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly setting aside money + smart purchasing makes money go a long way. I don't buy a lot and I go for stuff with re-sale value / wait for good deals so I never lose money / occasionally make money off my clothes and slowly invest. After three years (four years?) of being on this website I know that personally I'm finally able to start affording to have a couple of several-hundred dollar pieces at a time.
Also, pushing weight.

the geller obsession is creeping me out a bit but i liked your last waywt a lot.

my mother hasn't bought me clothing since i was 16, when RVCA tshirts were too rich for her blood. I'm not squeezing her for nom de guerre knits now, boy lemme tell you hwhat