Who Wants My Canadian Dollarz

homi29

1 cnd dollar gone down to only 0.8278USD , that makes me sad in terms of copping jawns.

will proxy maple syrup, W+H, coffee crisp, tim hortons, ketchup chips and of course

milk 2 go

WhatsNew-3.gif

for your yen, USD and euros. they are better for copping jawnz

who wants it

whats good wit tim hortons

someone from canada explain

Old people like it because they don't have to make any difficult decisions when ordering coffee. They are open late. Canadians like to endorse Canadian businesses (though Tim Hortons is owned by Americans I believe).

Apparently people who don't live in Maple Syrup country prefer the Jemima shit instead.

I couldn't believe it when I moved down here. Whats that all about?

1) ignorance... I asked a friend to get me "real maple syrup" and he came back with Aunt Jemima. So my take is that many don't know there IS a diff, and those who do don't realize what they're missing.

2) no familiar logo or brand name. "I wanna try some maple syrup... oh man there's a bunch of diff ones, and I don't recognize any logos! I can't make this decision!"

3) people prefer sugar to flavor. Been years since I had Aunt Jemima, it probably tastes more sweet, with less flavour... correct me if I'm wrong. Goes along with fast food burgers, white bread, and anyone who likes Pepsi over Coke.

4) real maple syrup is way more expensive. But who eats enough of the shit for a couple bucks to make a diff?

whats good wit tim hortons

someone from canada explain

Not much. Since they were bought by Wendy's, all the food has gone downhill appreciably. Especially the donuts, which is the whole damn point of the place. Every time I go there I am invariably disappointed. It's like badly dated cartoons. Best left to fond memories.