SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

SOLD.

I don't have many posts but I lurk on here from time to time. To make people feel safer, I have 300+ feedback on ebay at 100% ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=technicalthom&ftab=AllFeedback ) and am perfectly willing to set up a private auction for any serious buyers if they feel safer that way with the transaction. Paypal only.

-----

This jacket is a long parka-type jacket with M-65 looking pockets. There is a drawstring in the middle to provide a more fitted look around the waist and straps on the cuffs as well. Shell: 44% wool 44% linen 12% polyamide. Filling: 80% down, 20% feather. Brand new with tags. Retails for $795. Tried on, but the sleeves wound up being too long for me.

Neck seam to cuff (raglan sleeve): 34.75"

Total length from collar to bottom hem: 36"

Pit to pit from the front: 23"

$200 shipped. I will listen to offers though, provided there's no lowballing. I would also be willing to trade for another similar long-type of coat, preferably heavy cotton or wool, not nylon or anything. Not a peacoat, trench or anything like that either. And please don't try to trade me some H&M or Uniqlo coat for this one if you are looking to trade.

Thanks for looking

PA050030.jpg

PA050031.jpg

PA050032.jpg

PA050033.jpg

PA050034.jpg

PA050036.jpg

PA050035.jpg

PA050037.jpg

PA050038.jpg

PA050039.jpg