Uniqlo Soho

onemancult

Swung by the new Uniqlo Holiday store on Greene Street today after work... it's only open until January 31st, limited stock it seems.

Really nice toggle coat, all wool, in charcoal, for something insane like only $129.

Their sweaters and schtuff are all nice enough, seems like it'd be easy to work a couple of random pieces into a look without too much effort. I'm gonna have to slag their limited colors, I know most other Uniqlos peddle way more than just 20, but it's not that big of a deal.

Swanky dress shirts and dress socks, saw some cords that I didn't pay attention to,

random accessories like scarves and umbrellas.

The selvedge denim was kinda neat for that price, I might swing by later this week and grab some... the one-wash denim was surprisingly stiff and still shiny-ish.

Overall, definitely a 'do'. Simple stuff, simple prices, and what seems to be above-average quality.

Copped a pair of selvedge and a pair of one wash classic fit. They look and feel mad nice considering I paid a measly 100 plus tax for both jeans... I compared them to my levis x atmos 553 jeans when I got home and the cut is similar, the uniqlo was 1 cm wider around the lower portion of the legs. Oh almost forgot to mention, they have nice outer wear. Stuff I wouldnt rock but great quality and fit especially for tall people like myself.

fugetaboutit!