Films w/ Great Style

alexryb

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I read through each page, a lot of pictures were missing or down. I am going to guess these films might have already been mentioned:

I couldn't find a ton of pictures but,

The last picture show:

the-last-picture-show-_peter-bogdanovich-1971_-_6__0007.jpg

Sam the Lion steezes like a mofo in this film. The rest of the characters possess that West Texas 1951 vibe. The soundtrack is great all AM country classics.

The grapes of wrath: As an Oklahoman watching a movie with the word 'okie' in it that many times is painful, but Henry Fonda is dressed in what I believe are Can't Bust 'Ems most of the film.

The+Grapes+of+Wrath.jpg

The 'Bio-pic' of Dylan 'I'm not there had some pretty good Dylan style, especially Kate Blanchett IMO

im-not-there.jpg

I am just going to make a blanket statement and say every film Steve Mcqueen was in. His work may have been in some of those pictures that disappeared over the life of this thread.

Cold Mountain, Especially towards the end. Jack White isn't a major character but he KILLS w/ the Mountain Man backwoods raconteur IMO

Jack-White-Cold-Mountain-450x266.jpg

I am not really into high-fashion-y type stuff but I thought the Tron legacy was pretty steezy.

I couldn't find any good images, but the Coen Brothers remake of True Grit had some great costuming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8%201-2%20%202%20discs.jpeg

this mightve been posted. idk

Just watched this the other day too.

Check out his epic sized "Book of Dreams" thats published by Rizolli. It's basically hundreds of pages of text and sketches from his dream journal, some of which contributed to his films, like 8 1/2.

51vmvcE-yYL._SS500_.jpg