3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't see anything mentioned.  I recently purchased a size 33 in the ST220X.  The legs fit me nicely but I can't button up the top two buttons.  Will the waist stretch out enough to accommodate this or should I sell them?  I saw this question asked for the ST120 but since these are a different fabric I figured maybe there will be a different result.  Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need some advice...

Anyone have experience with the 130x and now it differs from 100x and 220x?

My 220x are great jeans (best I've ever had), but the stretch has been pretty much negligable over their lifespan. Will 130x stretch more?

Anyone had issues with 130x being warmer than 220x? The 220x are pretty thick for 14.5 oz denim, and the the 130x are 2.5 oz more.

Need some advice...

Anyone have experience with the 130x and now it differs from 100x and 220x?

My 220x are great jeans (best I've ever had), but the stretch has been pretty much negligable over their lifespan. Will 130x stretch more?

Anyone had issues with 130x being warmer than 220x? The 220x are pretty thick for 14.5 oz denim, and the the 130x are 2.5 oz more.

The 130x will stretch more than the 220x. Although a little heavier the weave is looser which always makes denim more breathable.

Picked up a pair of ST-220x from Rivet & Hide, thanks Danny and crew for awesome service as usual.

These are by far the slimmest jeans i have ever owned. 

I like them and i wanted a slim pair of blacks but it is going to take some getting used to

ROf8VRH.jpg?1

Edited by spitfiredealer

The 130x will stretch more than the 220x. Although a little heavier the weave is looser which always makes denim more breathable.

Thanks for response. I actually ended up returning them, figuring they were too thick for me.

Anyone tried the 101x yet? I'm curious as how these compare to the 100x. Are they as tightly woven and will they stretch/shrink somewhat equally?

Edited by johanhej

• 4 weeks later...

How big of a difference are the 721bsp and 711bsp from one another in the thigh?

For a size 33, SE has the thigh at 12.5 inches for 711 while the 721 have it at 12.6 inches. Are they similar/same at the top while the 711 tapers near the knee/thigh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally hit a year of wear in these. Love how they turned out, and will continue wearing them in the future! For now, it's on to the RH15.

DvrPTuI.jpg

iIm9I6b.jpg

cv134vO.jpg

xwZEpDJ.jpg

WOPXBp3.jpg

Up close. Love how much detail is in the fabric, especially considering that it's sanforized and started out soft.

GOVXuF3.jpg

There's very little wear in the crotch. Can keep wearing these for a few months before they need any repairs.

3e4QUmE.jpg