3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

hey Kiya! Will you be restocking the ST-210 in a size 28???

Yup, we'll have more on Thursday.

gave the ST's a hard wash in the shower yesterday

came out stiff and super contrasty on the hige fades....these are gonna have awesome vertical falling... i can just see it starting to develop...

gave the ST's a hard wash in the shower yesterday

came out stiff and super contrasty on the hige fades....these are gonna have awesome vertical falling... i can just see it starting to develop...

Pics please.

x-post from WAYWT:

img0428crop.jpg

Fit info: ST-100x sized down 2.

Edit: To be honest, I wasn't feeling the fit of the ST denim to begin with; however, after trying them with a pair of boots (and stretching them out from wear) these are a killer fit. No need to taper now, although I am considering hemming them...

i wear a sz 29 in skulls 5010xx, should i get the same size for the ST-100x? also is it too late to join the contest?

Get a size 28 if you want them to be slim or a size 29 for a bit more room.

It's not too late to join the contest, get the jeans and start wearing them, then destroy them.

kiya, does turf still have sizes of the ST?

Nope, hella sold out.

Get em at Self Edge.

haha ^^^

anyways, went to self edge this weekend and got a pair of 3sixteens. It was pretty warm and i was sweating like mad so i didn't really get to try them on and give them a once over. Just tried them on real quick and was gone within 5 minutes. Regardless, self-edge is an awesome shop and although small, they have some really nice stuff

size 30 straight leg next to my 31 naked and famous weird guys http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1884163&postcount=612

30 minutes of wear

I don't know how i feel about the fit, below the knee is a bit too loose but hopefully they won't stretch as much as the thigh area so they look a little better proportioned

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg