3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I'm looking to grab a pair of the ST-200, looking for a pretty slim fit.

My true waist is a 32, and I wear a 29 in the APC petit standard that i've stretched to 17" across in the waist, and they fit great.

I also wear a 31 in the N&F skinny guy (elephant selvedge).

I'm thinking 31 in the ST-200, but would I be able to pull off a 30?

My true waist is around 30" and my size 29s stretched out to 32", so I think you can pull off a 30 if you're looking for a really slim fit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New run of SL-100x and ST-100x completes next week. We'll also have a new material available for the springtime delivering this month: the ST-211, a overdyed black denim in the Slim Tapered cut. Black and Super Black Selvedge will be delivering in May.

New run of SL-100x and ST-100x completes next week. We'll also have a new material available for the springtime delivering this month: the ST-211, a overdyed black denim in the Slim Tapered cut. Black and Super Black Selvedge will be delivering in May.

can't wait :D thanks for the update

Im going to take pictures this week I swear.

My 20BSP's are looking fantastic right now... nice overall fade, delicious ropes and a bit of other random character imprinted on the jeans in the last few months.

I haven't been following this thread lately. Is the new run of SL/ST100s just a restock or are they this new slub version that I have been hearing of?

There's two different things happening... the rerun of 3sixteen's jean are set to be done May 1st, these are same jeans as past but with a new denim which is woven for 3sixteen.

The next thing is that 3sixteen+ is releasing a new set of jeans, made in Japan, denim is 18oz, lots of character in the denim and of course Japan style production (no other way to really explain it..).

Sorry to ask a very similar Question again, But Id assume that this denim for the most part will be 3sixteens standard for the foreseeable future, not just this production run?

I don't think Ill be in the market for a while but I will say that the denim looks great and 18oz is a great weight. I will be keeping these in mind for sure next purchase time around.