3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Any updates from SE regarding 3sixteen jeans?

Full restock is coming on thursday.

Amazing! Will you get the ST-300? or any other new style?

ST-300 will not be available at SESF or online... you can call SENY for a phone order though. New for SS10 is the ST-200x, which is our raw black selvedge denim in the ST cut.

contest_front.jpg

The winning pair of the 3sixteen x Self Edge Denim Contest comes to us courtesy of 16-year old Martin C. - he posts here on Sufu as yo_mj. Upon receiving photos of his jeans, we were impressed first of all with the aging that they show from being worn for only seven months. Martin tells us that they’ve been washed once and soaked twice.

contest_back.jpg

The hard wear that you see on these jeans made more sense when we found out what he was doing in them. His dad does auto body repair work and Martin routinely labored with him in these jeans, getting them caked in grime and grease. After their first wash, some of the stains remained but that’s when the color really emerged.

contest_deets.jpg

As the winner, Martin will be receiving a free pair of jeans of his choice from Self Edge along with a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com. We want to thank everyone once again for participating – we hope that you enjoyed wearing in your jeans as much as we did seeing and hearing about them.

can AJ or someone else tell me how long to expect my black sl-200s to continue smelling like sulfur? its been a few weeks of decent wear, but the smell is getting worse. is a soak/wash my only option?

Although the jeans are sanforized, a soak would probably do your SL-200x's some good - it'll help with the sulfur smell and will extend the jeans' life. Give it a shot and see what happens.

That's nasty. Did you throw those in the dryer? Perhaps you live in a very arid (dry) climate, which causes the leather to dry out. Like any leather product, the patch should be treated over time to maintain moisture and prevent it from drying out.

I've tossed my SL's in the dryer after washes, but always treat it with some leather conditioner after to help moisten it. The Pacific Northwest humidity helps to keep the patch from drying out too.

img1083p.jpg

Looks nice! How many months of wear? Is it TTS?

Thanks

I bought them last august but they've been rotated between my N&F and my imperials so maybe about 4 months of actual wear? washed a couple times I believe and 2 very very cold soaks (got caught in the rain a couple of times during those storms a couple months back)

I sized down one from my normal size.

30 in 316 SL

31 in Imperial Shearer

31 in N&F weird guy

but my actual waist (where the jeans sit) is 34...