3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

@Geeman @fresh1 @chambo2008 @kicks79 Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like I should ignore that 1.5" stretch advice and simply go with that of my flat waist measure. I bought them off someone that likely also had sizing issues, since they were new and unworn, so I've put them up for sale on Grailed at a discount if anyone is interested.

Edited by 8bpc

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Managed to get one of the indigo garment dyed pima cotton tees. Really nice variation of color compared to my rope dyed indigo tees.
The pima cotton is super soft, and the indigo dyed version made the tee a bit shorter which is good. The normal two packs seem too long based on the size charts.
fih9FHd.jpg
aKDaSWY.jpg
MrYmXES.jpg
TH1Ps5j.jpg

@Lazerr the fit on this one is nice, the XL measures 23 in. in the chest and 27 in. in length.
The normal black pima tees measure 22.5 chest / 29 length, so slimmer and longer. I prefer shorter, boxier tees.

• 1 month later...

3sixteen ST-TH1 220x 10th anniversary edition

Haven't posted in superdenim in a minute! Worn for 3 years or so and then on/off for a year. I took these photos last year and haven't gotten around to repairing some of the holes but I hope to wear them again.

7REARW1.jpg

MdSMEDt.jpg

eJ3foqX.jpg

Ypo6iWD.jpg

zKt1qOG.jpg

39CsPdw.jpg

fGbyZ8S.jpg

Edited by SNg
spelling

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, elmcitizen said:

I'd buy if the taper wasn't so bad. But, BOW now mostly seems to sell denim with the carrot taper, which I hate. Is this the new normal for denim?

4 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

I'd buy if the taper wasn't so bad. But, BOW now mostly seems to sell denim with the carrot taper, which I hate. Is this the new normal for denim?

Its a new 12.5oz denim. CT fit has worked for me in the past so I was wondering how the denim is itself...

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

First post on here, thought I'd share my most recent pickup.

3Sixteen type III Caustic wave OD. I've had this jacket for about 2 months now. It was new second hand from a buddy and I snagged it for a great price. The jeans are Iron heart 633's in double black.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 2 months later...

Anyone here?! Haha. I recently did a first soak on my caustic wave overdye. And took some pics in light and I have to say I wore the hell out of this thing for 6 months straight and it looks like this is going to be a stubborn fader for sure but I’m excited to see how this turns out.Here’s some pictures. 

BCA9BC2D-1B1D-40E3-8964-EB1E80DBFD25.thumb.jpeg.85f9e93fce98607a0dc959ad9b67f2ca.jpeg2B38F8CF-7E78-44BA-8CE2-5D8F2F13B42E.thumb.jpeg.b1dd682de76c1e7a9f2f30d31b7b53b9.jpeg
Just showing off the pins. Self edge x good art shop pin and my 3sixteen NY pin.

3708F83A-746B-459A-AB5A-7DD24F99E199.thumb.jpeg.73eb03c4e3e9a4d21bbbff1a8c8cb88f.jpeg7703E7F1-E171-43C7-88E2-E42ECB73AF83.thumb.jpeg.cb3f9daf38c17d710f38a9d8ff528ef1.jpeg43B2F558-7B54-46CA-B7A7-ADA7EA25AF09.thumb.jpeg.c90b05ee728df86dc70a56ffc62283f3.jpeg

there was tons of dye loss when I soaked and some of it got onto the patch. Pattern looks kinda cool.

CFE5DE23-C629-4ACD-9BE4-F075544922CE.thumb.jpeg.a08bbe2c3fdffe7e30e1b833a6a98926.jpeg

I grabbed a pair of the Blue Owl "Gold Rush" Shadow Selvedge Jeans in the CT fit since I prefer lighter weigh denim and the color looked great. What I found surprising was the rear pocket size. Like a regular iPhone didnt fit.

I measured and the pockets are the same size as my GF's 77BSP fit. Not sure if it was just this run for Blue Owl or all the 3sixteen jeans share the same pocket size, mens and women's fit. Kinda bummed but I still like the denim and the fit.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

I like 3sixteen knits. Did they discontinue their indigo henleys?

Nope, they're available here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1871&search=indigo+henley