3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

So wish they'd do their ladies line in Kuroki denim, not Cone..

i miss mine,,but they made me feel too ill...

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, everyinchofgod said:

@ajchen when will there be another restock of the plain heavyweight t's? 

FYI, we have a pretty heavy stock of these at SELA, SEPDX, and SENY if you'd like to place a phone or email order with us at Self Edge.

• 1 month later...

I wanna buy a pair of black jeans and 3sixteen 220x  double black seems the ideal choice. But I need sizing advice since I never own any 3sixteen jeans.

May I ask that the 220x 14.5oz double black fabric shrink after wash? Specially width wise.

ST might be too tight on the thigh area so I'm eyeing for CT or SL. Anything I need to pay attention when choosing size? How's the sizing comparing with japanese denim(Warehouse, TCB jeans, Sugar cane)

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was finally able to find myself a Shadow Selvedge Ranch Jacket in XXL! And with a Black Friday discount, no less!

I also have a pair of heavy Shadow Selvedge jeans by them.

One question: Does anyone know exactly what thread they use on their Shadow Selvedge items? There are a few alterations I'd like to do (raising the pockets on my pants and raising the waistband on the jacket). It would be great to match the factory thread exactly; I'm worried alterations might be obvious well down the road, since these fade so dramatically. I already asked customer service, and they were completely ignorant about the technical matter (and unwilling to find out for me). Thanks.

Edited by 428CJ

8 hours ago, Geeman said:

Ping Andrew direct, usually pretty responsive 

I might do that. Would you mind telling me which user name he goes by?

The guy in the e-mail just said something like, "Use a thread that matches and is strong." Well, no shit, Sherlock. I was asking a specific technical question, not for general sewing advice. :rolleyes:

Edited by 428CJ

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 10:41 AM, joe_poww said:

Another update on my Type3s

pMQsBFL.jpg

Thanks for looking!

@joe_poww How often have you washed this jacket? To me, this kind of fading is just about perfect. And the pin shot is one of my favorite denim-related pics I've seen in ages. I just keep coming back to it, that Alberta pin is so classy.

I just grabbed a Caustic Wave jacket off Grailed and it's the best fitting denim jacket I've worn, and the denim is really awesome. It was in like new condition, and indistinguishable from a brand new jacket after a cold wash, all for less than half the retail price! Gonna post pics of it (and my other two 3Sixteen pairs) soon.

Edited by Cold Summer

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think of it as a lifters cut. I'm a pretty skinny dude and a 29 in the CT fit, based on measurements, looks like it'd be a perfect higher-rise fit on me. But if you sized it to sit at your hips instead of your true waist, it would probably work well for bigger thighs/butt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

Thinking about trying my first pair of 3sixteen in the shadow selvedge CT 120x.  I like to be right a 36 or drop below after stretch.  Would you guys go with a tagged 33 or 34

Here's the Blue owl chart.   Would you think i could get the 33s up to a 36. Im worried the 34s will stretch to way over 36....thanks in advance for any advice

33 34.75" 12" 12.35" 8.75" 36" 7.5"
34 35.75" 12" 12.65" 9" 36.5" 7.75"