3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

@ajchen

your jeans are spectacular!

the reason I haven't been posting for a week is that I've been reading all the 3sixteen thread(!!!)-your jeans are the best.

but your pair are the best faded pair I've seen-guess that makes sense really...

hope my 577bsp lasts 2 years!

On 2017-03-21 at 5:20 PM, joe_poww said:

My Type3s.

I purchased the first run of these from Notre Shop in Chicago just over 2 years ago. 

Ut3hJhw.jpg

V8U6dg3.jpg

qrMGlTT.jpg

ST2Hrhg.jpg

I dont typically follow what 3Sixteen has going on, and until now I have never seen their type 3 but damn.. I really wish i would have know about these. This is BEAUTIFUL. Both because yours has faded so wonderfully, but also just the general cut and desig  of the jacket looks lovely.. really feeling those subtle seams at the shoulders on the back, and also feeling the side pockets. 

Do you have any fit pictures of you in this?

I think as from next week im going to give lots of love to my 3sixteen+, as my Momotaros are much too big...after all the effort I've put in over the last year...

but ill ill keep going with them for more years until they're trashed, just alternate with better fitting pairs..

I posted this question in the question thread but this seems like an appropriate place to post it as well.  Does anyone know of another brand that makes a fit similar to 3sixteen's ST-120x?  Of all of the pairs I've owned, these just seem to be my favorite fitting pair and as tempting as it may be to simply buy another pair of them, I would like to try out some others as well.

38 minutes ago, VivaMarlon said:

I posted this question in the question thread but this seems like an appropriate place to post it as well.  Does anyone know of another brand that makes a fit similar to 3sixteen's ST-120x?  Of all of the pairs I've owned, these just seem to be my favorite fitting pair and as tempting as it may be to simply buy another pair of them, I would like to try out some others as well.

I can't answer your question, I'm sorry

22 hours ago, Mojique said:

I think as from next week im going to give lots of love to my 3sixteen+, as my Momotaros are much too big...after all the effort I've put in over the last year...

but ill ill keep going with them for more years until they're trashed, just alternate with better fitting pairs..

As from tomorrow my 3sixteen+577bsp will go into my rotation regularly, probably a lot as they're one of my best fitting jeans!

7 hours ago, VivaMarlon said:

You could try the ST fit in some other fabrics (100x, 100xk, 120xk, 130x, 121x, etc.) I agree that it's a great fit and one of the best I've worn as well, unlike similar slim tapered fits it has a bit more rise, which I really like.

Wore my 3sixteen+577bsp today

definitely one of my best fitting pairs

they'll be in my regular rotation as from now on!

On 28/03/2017 at 5:15 AM, Mojique said:

Wore my 3sixteen+577bsp today

definitely one of my best fitting pairs

they'll be in my regular rotation as from now on!

Do you have any fit pictures? I've seen a few posts from you saying you're wearing your jeans, but you haven't posted any pics yet. Would like to see what your favourite pair looks like on you, especially since you seem to like your 3sixteen+ jeans quite a bit!

8 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

Do you have any fit pictures? I've seen a few posts from you saying you're wearing your jeans, but you haven't posted any pics yet. Would like to see what your favourite pair looks like on you, especially since you seem to like your 3sixteen+ jeans quite a bit!

A bit embarrassing -I'm actually a girl, not a dude!

and yes, I do love them!

here they are with an oversized shirt (a pile of weight fell off me last year through illness-pray..please don't throw me off!..

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

@Mojique Nah, that's awesome. I'd seen your posts in other threads, so I already knew you were a woman. Thanks for the pic!

You're so kind!

i was scared I'd be thrown off!

mens clothes-shirts, denim or leather jackets,,jeans and brogues or boots are my style, as I'm not exactly hourglass !!!

3Sixteen x Rivet and Hide RH15 at 111 days of wear.

IMG_7097.thumb.jpg.1647b10f1bb5b791ee1bbfe484c8145a.jpg

IMG_7135.thumb.jpg.c1878d07e549cb3baf64941abb5de7eb.jpg

IMG_7104.thumb.jpg.7249bb3b75a4d9d9b8baa035f5369eb9.jpg

Really like the texture and color of faded areas on this left-hand twill denim.

IMG_7110.thumb.jpg.52931e0a65aac813c9906d7d029aadbf.jpg

Honeycombs are really slow to develop on this pair, but eventually they'll look great.

IMG_7140.thumb.jpg.f625b7f61f55c929ff57c5618009ee0f.jpg

Somehow I lost the outer part of one of the coin pocket rivets - not sure when/how this happened.

IMG_7118.thumb.jpg.323e3af5816db2b047bf2ad8523949b3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2 April 2017 at 9:43 PM, Cold Summer said:

3Sixteen x Rivet and Hide RH15 at 111 days of wear.

IMG_7097.thumb.jpg.1647b10f1bb5b791ee1bbfe484c8145a.jpg

IMG_7135.thumb.jpg.c1878d07e549cb3baf64941abb5de7eb.jpg

IMG_7104.thumb.jpg.7249bb3b75a4d9d9b8baa035f5369eb9.jpg

Really like the texture and color of faded areas on this left-hand twill denim.

IMG_7110.thumb.jpg.52931e0a65aac813c9906d7d029aadbf.jpg

Honeycombs are really slow to develop on this pair, but eventually they'll look great.

IMG_7140.thumb.jpg.f625b7f61f55c929ff57c5618009ee0f.jpg

Somehow I lost the outer part of one of the coin pocket rivets - not sure when/how this happened.

IMG_7118.thumb.jpg.323e3af5816db2b047bf2ad8523949b3.jpg

Wow, those LHT are looking good!

im in my 3sixteens today-it may be cold but the sun is shining!

image.jpeg

Here's a quick pic of the olive type3 from 3sixteen that I got from the sale a few weeks back. I love this jacket a lot.

Here are some thoughts that I had that would be helpful for some other people:

Size up one MAYBE two especially since these will slightly shrink as well.

These have very high armholes. Also the sleeve cuffs opening is very small and I'm a small dude. I have to unbutton and button them up and keep this in mind when wearing a watch also.

Also, it would be awesome if they came out with a lined type 3 jacket, I know they can come up with something nice

Regardless, I love this jacket and I have been eyeing a type 3 in the shadow selvedge denim now...

IMG_0504.JPG

Edited by noobedloser

2 hours ago, noobedloser said:

These have very high armholes. Also the sleeve cuffs opening is very small and I'm a small dude. I have to unbutton and button them up and keep this in mind when wearing a watch also.

These were my two issues with the Rgt ranger jacket I got recently. I was starting to wish I had copped one of these instead but now it seems the sizing would have been quite similar.

1 hour ago, SuperJackle said:

These were my two issues with the Rgt ranger jacket I got recently. I was starting to wish I had copped one of these instead but now it seems the sizing would have been quite similar.

I guess at that point it would be more about which you like more and how much you are willing to compromise. They aren't deal breakers for me! 

My 3sixteen+577bsp jeans have shrunk!

im only 84 pounds and they're crushing my hip bones..

if if I succeed in gaining any weight or they shrink again I won't be able to do them up!!!

i got them on sale, so they're non refundable otherwise I'd return them

I love love love these jeans but I can breathe-if they don't stretch out I'll have to get changed as they're making me feel sick :-(

image.jpeg

I have the Ranger jacket too and I just wear it with the sleeves unbuttoned, but I agree, the opening buttoned up is too small. I don't think it's a deal breaker at all though.

I find the RGT outerwear fits me almost perfectly in size M, but unfortunately 3Sixteen stuff usually doesn't have long enough arms.

Tragedy!

my 3sixteen+ shrank so much-my hips only measure 28"(!), I had to retire them after 2 months!

ive had 7 pairs of 3sixteen+ and this is the first pair that's shrunk as they're sanforised.

ill give them to charity and maybe some 7 year old can make use of them.

im heartbroken but not making myself feel any iller by crunching my insides.

at least they were on sale..but I could have put that $$ towards my next pair..

ill stick to my bespoke pair for a bit until I'm less upset, then rotate some of my others and hope for no more disasters 

RIP 3 sixteen+577bsp

i hope it's a while before I wear out another pair...I always grieve my jeans..

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 April 2017 at 2:57 AM, Mojique said:

Tragedy!

my 3sixteen+ shrank so much-my hips only measure 28"(!), I had to retire them after 2 months!

ive had 7 pairs of 3sixteen+ and this is the first pair that's shrunk as they're sanforised.

ill give them to charity and maybe some 7 year old can make use of them.

im heartbroken but not making myself feel any iller by crunching my insides.

at least they were on sale..but I could have put that $$ towards my next pair..

ill stick to my bespoke pair for a bit until I'm less upset, then rotate some of my others and hope for no more disasters 

RIP 3 sixteen+577bsp

i hope it's a while before I wear out another pair...I always grieve my jeans..

I managed to stretch them out!!!

my 3 sixteens live on!

back to 10 pairs of jeans!

• 2 weeks later...