3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

• 3 weeks later...

Is the denim used on the decade jeans the same as the 30bsp? Just curious to know since they are both 15.5 oz

Yes it is! 

Anyone know if 3-16 will be offering the classic fit again. I really like their fabrics and construction but the rise is too low on virtually all the models

Unfortunately not, the CS cut has been discontinued from our line. I love it and we have a few super dedicated customers who do too, but the demand isn't there to keep it in stock sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Not at all that i need it at this point in time, but will the shadow denim type 3 be done up once more in the coming months?

Any plans on a 3sixteen+ denim jacket? Thanks fellas!

Fiending after the black waxed stadium jacket - what can you guys say about the sizing, as it compares to your Type 3 jackets?

Not at all that i need it at this point in time, but will the shadow denim type 3 be done up once more in the coming months?

Any plans on a 3sixteen+ denim jacket? Thanks fellas!

Shadow Selvedge Type III restock is coming within the next 4 to 6 weeks and there's a limited edition unsanforized Type III coming in February!  

Fiending after the black waxed stadium jacket - what can you guys say about the sizing, as it compares to your Type 3 jackets?

We just got these at SESF yesterday, go in and try it on when you get a chance.

Shadow Selvedge Type III restock is coming within the next 4 to 6 weeks and there's a limited edition unsanforized Type III coming in February!  

We just got these at SESF yesterday, go in and try it on when you get a chance.

I got some time to kill after work in the Mission tonight, I'll swing by.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

Just grabbed a pair of 32BSP's from selfedge. 

The product is great. The shadow selvedge has a cool look and feel to it

The fit is great for my body type 

I have big thighs and am kind of tall (6'1")

I am a 34-36 TTS so I went with the 36

They fit great in all areas (taper, knee, thigh)

Waist is a little snug (it is the holiday season)

Im not sure what it is, maybe the rise? But bending over and lifting my leg is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Tight in the taint.

In experience, will this denim stretch a bit in that area?

Will the top block / back rise stretch a little and help out with range of motion?

Thx!

Hey Guys, 

Just grabbed a pair of 32BSP's from selfedge. 

The product is great. The shadow selvedge has a cool look and feel to it

The fit is great for my body type 

I have big thighs and am kind of tall (6'1")

I am a 34-36 TTS so I went with the 36

They fit great in all areas (taper, knee, thigh)

Waist is a little snug (it is the holiday season)

Im not sure what it is, maybe the rise? But bending over and lifting my leg is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Tight in the taint.

In experience, will this denim stretch a bit in that area?

Will the top block / back rise stretch a little and help out with range of motion?

Thx!

I have the same issue with my 3sixteen denim. i do not think it will stretch much - mine didn't after more than 20 wears.

ended up selling it - it was just too unyielding. i love the fabric, the fit was reasonably good but overall for me - and it is just me - there was something missing - i think it is the rise of the jeans - could do with a higher rise.

but like in everything, you try and try and honestly, i doubt anyone can tell if the jeans they bought is good even in the shop - you need to "road test" it for several weeks before you know for sure if it is any good (fit wise).

anyway just me 2 cents worth, and it is really worth only that - if not less.

hope it works out better for you.

Yes it is! 

Unfortunately not, the CS cut has been discontinued from our line. I love it and we have a few super dedicated customers who do too, but the demand isn't there to keep it in stock sadly.

i agree the CS cut looks the bomb. never worn it but the numbers suggest the rise would be better cf to their other offering.

my opinion is most of the lineup is actually a low rise cut. the CS is the only which approximate a mid rise.

i think if you want mid rise you may have to look elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys wanted to share my SL-121x that I have had for around 10 months.  At the time of these pictures they had 0 washes and 0 soaks. I have a few more shots but these tell most of the story. Cheers! 

Mike

IMG_7493.JPG

IMG_7494.JPG

IMG_7486.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7480.JPG

IMG_7482.JPG

Edited by Errrnst

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on my 7th pair of 3sixteen+!

The first pair I had copied in other denims, 7 times, to perfect the fit..

i just received my most recent pair this month and already they're my favourite jeans, although the 7th copy of the first pair is still being made, so I've great hopes.

i really wanted custom 3sixteens, but they don't exist, which is why I copied them...they don't do the Kuroki 17oz shadow denim in my size, or I'd grab them!

Looking forward to wearing my new pair to rags...but I'm currently working on Momotaros which I've had for a year but are now too big due to weight loss, the 3sixteen+ fits well but I could have sized down one except it doesn't exist!

12 hours ago, Mojique said:

I'm on my 7th pair of 3sixteen+!

The first pair I had copied in other denims, 7 times, to perfect the fit..

i just received my most recent pair this month and already they're my favourite jeans, although the 7th copy of the first pair is still being made, so I've great hopes.

i really wanted custom 3sixteens, but they don't exist, which is why I copied them...they don't do the Kuroki 17oz shadow denim in my size, or I'd grab them!

Looking forward to wearing my new pair to rags...but I'm currently working on Momotaros which I've had for a year but are now too big due to weight loss, the 3sixteen+ fits well but I could have sized down one except it doesn't exist!

Just to make it clear, I wasn't "copying " 3sixteen+!

im very small and needed bespoke jeans but couldn't get there, so sent my best fitting jeans, the worn out 3sixteen+-first of 7 pairs I've had), to be copied.

The first copy were by far the best jeans I've ever owned, I've now got new 3sixteen+, plus the 7th copy of the first pair I had being made, which I actually got fitted for and haven't changed size since the first pair in 2011, which amazed me..

i asked Kiya if 3sixteen would do a custom order as they have some amazing denims that don't come in my size, but they don't so I have to have them made locally where at least I can be fitted.

but 3sixteen is my favourite off the peg brand!

Today I'm rocking my 3sixteen + 577bsp jeans 

im wearing them with an off white shirt so look like a cricketer but I love love love these jeans!

On 2/27/2017 at 1:28 PM, SuperJackle said:

Can anyone who owns the 3sixteen chinos chime on on the cut? I've read that it's a more relaxed cut; could one say it's similar to the Ct-100 cut?

Thanks

I own the khaki pair and CT-100x in the same size. Love them both. In my experience, compared to the CT, it's actually more of a slim tapered cut without being tight at all. Think of it as a CT meets ST. It doesn't hug your thighs and calves or anything, and it stretches a comfortable amount, but it doesn't have the vintage 501 upper block and antifit seat that the CT does.

I thought about doing the same, but I ended up grabbing a 33 (I wear 34 in Japanese brands, 33 in all 3s). The fabric shrinks a little, but stretches a lot. I washed them all the time and they always ended up stretched back out. Here's a blurry pic of mine after a wash AND a couple days of stretch....oh and also, we had a baby.

IMG_0175.thumb.jpg.883bac816fff4f4995a527fc8688ff05.jpg

Edited by BAerts