3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have experience with the heavyweight hoodies/sweaters?

I recently bought the new one (with the hand pockets), and it's pretty damn stiff. Kind of a dumb question but I imagine it'll soften up a bit with wear? Would throwing it in the wash/dryer soften it up a bit? Also hoping the pockets soften up a bit as well. They're even stiffer than the rest of the sweatshirt and poof out.

Also anyone interested in a grey one, size XL? Bought both a large and xl, and xl is too big for me. $120 shipped including paypal fees, tags still attached! 

Anyone have experience with the heavyweight hoodies/sweaters?

I recently bought the new one (with the hand pockets), and it's pretty damn stiff. Kind of a dumb question but I imagine it'll soften up a bit with wear? Would throwing it in the wash/dryer soften it up a bit? Also hoping the pockets soften up a bit as well. They're even stiffer than the rest of the sweatshirt and poof out.

Also anyone interested in a grey one, size XL? Bought both a large and xl, and xl is too big for me. $120 shipped including paypal fees, tags still attached! 

The fleece does soften up over time as you wear it, a wash would probably help bring that about more quickly. If you are concerned with shrinking, I would avoid putting it into the dryer (or, if anything, just drying for 15-20 min and hanging it up afterwards). 

The fleece does soften up over time as you wear it, a wash would probably help bring that about more quickly. If you are concerned with shrinking, I would avoid putting it into the dryer (or, if anything, just drying for 15-20 min and hanging it up afterwards). 

Appreciate the response! Do you think it'll shrink much if put into the dryer (I heard that it would probably only shrink a bit in length)? I know it's pre-shrunk but sometimes you never know. 

There's a pretty good looking pair of 220s in the "well aged" section of the 3sixteen website: http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/15707784-well-aged-sl-220x

On a semi-related note, can anybody speak to the texture of the Black Ise short sleeve workshirt? Is it fuzzy or hairy or slubby at all, or is that just an optical illusion produced by the pattern? I've got the same shirt with the indigo star fabric from last year (which is totally flat and uniform) and I'm thinking about adding this one to my warm weather lineup. (http://www.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/short-sleeve-workshirt-black-ise

There's a pretty good looking pair of 220s in the "well aged" section of the 3sixteen website: http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/15707784-well-aged-sl-220x

On a semi-related note, can anybody speak to the texture of the Black Ise short sleeve workshirt? Is it fuzzy or hairy or slubby at all, or is that just an optical illusion produced by the pattern? I've got the same shirt with the indigo star fabric from last year (which is totally flat and uniform) and I'm thinking about adding this one to my warm weather lineup. (http://www.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/short-sleeve-workshirt-black-ise

It's pretty flat, the print gives the illusion that it's hairy/fuzzy. It has a similar hand to the indigo star workshirt that you've got. 

Anyone here put in any serious wear on the double blacks? I got a pair on the way now.

If you haven't already seen today's style profile, there you have it. I've seen these in person and they are spectacular. Wesley who works for 3s also has an excellent pair you can see in the latest crewneck sweatshirt blog post.

http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/115947781-style-profiles-phill-kim

For a more frequently washed, less contrasty pair, scroll down my insta and a see a pair that came in through SELA for repairs. Link in wig.

Edited by BAerts

If you haven't already seen today's style profile, there you have it. I've seen these in person and they are spectacular. Wesley who works for 3s also has an excellent pair you can see in the latest crewneck sweatshirt blog post.

http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/115947781-style-profiles-phill-kim

For a more frequently washed, less contrasty pair, scroll down my insta and a see a pair that came in through SELA for repairs. Link in wig.

WHOA. Although not necessarily 3Sixteen, SEXIH07IIIBK jacket on his looks amazing. 

I recently purchased a pair of st-120 tapered fit. However i cannot button the top 2 buttons. Should i return it or try to stretch it ?

Return, the buttons will come off before they stretch enough.

Always wanted to pickup some 3sixteen gear. Until now I've only had one of the heavyweight pocket tees. I grabbed these short sleeve button downs on Grailed last week and really excited to sport these all summer. Guessing they are from the past season or two but all in completely perfect condition and fit me exactly as I was hoping.  Now I'm thinking about the CT120 for my next pair of denim! 

lF5v27u.jpg

Always wanted to pickup some 3sixteen gear. Until now I've only had one of the heavyweight pocket tees. I grabbed these short sleeve button downs on Grailed last week and really excited to sport these all summer. Guessing they are from the past season or two but all in completely perfect condition and fit me exactly as I was hoping. Now I'm thinking about the CT120 for my next pair of denim!

lF5v27u.jpg

If top right doesn't work I'd be interested :)

ST-120x at seven months. Recently washed for the second time. I'm wearing these almost everyday until they hit the twelve-month mark.

Sorry for the indoor pics, colors and contrast are pretty accurate though.

wFu5tY8.jpg

lhelrgq.jpg

REe8nAB.jpg

B16XTr1.jpg

4Lic6uH.jpg

I'm quite happy with how these are coming along, after a few more months of wear I think they'll really look great.

ST-120x at seven months. Recently washed for the second time. I'm wearing these almost everyday until they hit the twelve-month mark.

Sorry for the indoor pics, colors and contrast are pretty accurate though.

wFu5tY8.jpg

lhelrgq.jpg

REe8nAB.jpg

B16XTr1.jpg

4Lic6uH.jpg

I'm quite happy with how these are coming along, after a few more months of wear I think they'll really look great.

I still say these are a must own.

• 1 month later...

The great example of a faded Indigo tee in the Warehouse blog made me get new 3Sixteen Tees (as they have the best fit for me & my old black one is Holding up nicely for three years of almost constant wear now).

Has anybody Pictures of what to expect from the 3sixteens fadingwise?

I'll try and take some photos of my indigo ones, I've had the for a couple years now and they've faded nicely.

I don't think they've faded nearly as much as the Warehouse one (I think I've seen the photos you mentioned on the Warehouse blog) and that's probably because I have two of them so I've been able to rotate.