3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I'm strongly considering picking up a type 3. I have 2 Flat Head shirts in size 40 that fit well, should I go with a medium or size up to large?

I can't speak to the sizing of Flat Head's shirts, but I wear a 40 in suiting and a lot of other shirts and I needed an XL in the Type 3s. I'm usually in between medium and large in jackets and even the large Type 3s was way too uncomfortable in the shoulders. Even the XL was a bit tight a first -- it's loosened considerably but I still don't think there's any way I could've made a large work.

Has anyone noticed some significant sizing difference between the 3Sixteen tees? I recently picked up a grey pocket tee in a Medium and its fits a little long. I then grabbed a white plain tee in Medium and it's a nice snug fit. It's a very noticeable difference between the two. Not a complaint, just curious if this has happened to anyone else? 

The tees are very solid so far!

Has anyone noticed some significant sizing difference between the 3Sixteen tees? I recently picked up a grey pocket tee in a Medium and its fits a little long. I then grabbed a white plain tee in Medium and it's a nice snug fit. It's a very noticeable difference between the two. Not a complaint, just curious if this has happened to anyone else? 

Have they both been washed? My 3sixteen tees shrank a hell of a lot with a wash and dry.

Are the neck labels the same style?

IMG_4190.JPG

This upcoming weekend, we will be holding a sample sale in LA. Hours are below, and you can find more information here:

http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/71944197-la-sample-sale

Friday, January 8th: 5-8p (Friends & Family only)
Saturday, January 9th: 11a-6p HEADS UP, open time has been changed from 10a to 11a 
Sunday, January 10th: 12-5p 

912 E. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Edited by ajchen

Pretty good sale, everything had a flat price to it. Jeans from 60-120, shirts around the same price, jackets were 120. There were a bunch of jeans from size 28-40

The stock that was avaialable was all old and new stuff even 3sixteen+ items. They had pretty much everything besides from their most recent collection.

Edit: Andrews jeans were fire

Edited by noobedloser

There seems to be a sizing difference between the 2 styles of tags on 3sixteen. I ordered a two pack of white and a two pack of indigo with the large horizontal rayon (i think) tag and a black and a gray pocket tee with the small herringbone tag (all the same size - medium). The large tag shirts seem to fit much more like a vintage tee, boxy and short (just below my beltloop). The herringbone tag are slimmer and longer. I much prefer the length and size of the large tag ones. I'm looking at ordering a few more and I want to make sure I get large tag. Anyone know where I can get them?

These are the 21bsp tour jeans that have been on tour since july 2014 and have probably 10 months real wear from over 10 people and have been washed many many times. They started with a buddy of mine and now I have them for a few months For reference i wear a 34 in ST 32 in BSP and these are 34

5AZXIMQ.jpg

l76veLI.jpg

lTIKHB1.png

F9I62P4.jpg

f7UYlnH.jpg

0yvPMH4.jpg

fH0nn9F.jpg

oYMSGS8.jpg

h3wLpqk.jpg

4.5 months in my ST-120x! They're coming along really nicely. Planning to wash these when they hit six months. These are probably the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn, the fabric feels amazing, they're slim looking but feel very roomy, and I'm really happy with how the fades are coming along.

MjiUkSP.jpg

DLJOnYk.jpg

Also, I got a pair of RH15s from Rivet And Hide! I like my ST-120x fit, but these are the best-fitting jeans I've ever worn. The left-hand twill fabric is super crunchy, and for the first time, I've got some good-looking stacks going on. I'm planning to start wearing these in the fall, after I've got a year of wear in my ST-120x. 

LVTdY0a.jpg

gLHQCQJ.jpg

Get it, man. This shirt is the bomb! Been wearing it about three times a week, so I think it'll look great in a year or so.

I like the big double cuff on my STs, and I want to wear my RH15 stacked, so no hemming necessary. I did have SELA re-hem the RH15 with their Union Special, though. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In honor of 3/16 (us crazy Americans put the month first), I took some pics of my 3sixteen 32bsps and compared them with new:

xGG6ILj.jpg

vYdkysa.jpg

mnwpVjj.jpg

xmExSRn.jpg

wcBDiyT.jpg

tDwFl65.jpg

Excellent pair of jeans. Definitely would be my next 316 purchase