3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

AJ has been generous enough to supply the 21bsp jeans for a small tour of them. Surprisingly Brad is like the 6th person to have them. Not too much wear

Yeah, they're still fairly heavy after the few months they've been worn for, but they're also incredibly dark. Imagine they're near black new. so I would imagine they could be a bit uncomfortable breaking them in in the heat

Great jeans, I liked my black 721 pair so much I bought the indigo ones. The new heavy hoodies are great too, the outer is kind of stiff almost like a shell and then the soft lining is super dense - probably my favourite over Strike Gold, McCoy, Loopwheeler, Warehouse, Left Field.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up picking up a pair of 21BSP in size 34. I know there has been some inquiries about weight. I wore them the last two days in 70 and 80 degree pure sun and some fairly high humidity. Honestly they were stiff but felt breathable. I will note that the double stitch inseam on this stiff 18oz denim does make it difficult to hold a tight cuff and i would probably iron the inseam down to help keep them

f7UYlnH.jpg

IMLbMBN.jpg

faiSX1R.jpg

fH0nn9F.jpg

These are my SL-120X after one year wear and 1 wash for the reddit 3Sixteen Contest:

ImRU3dc.jpg?2

hEIdUlN.jpg?2

a29REQp.jpg?1

iVUuqsc.jpg?1

Here's what they looked like at 1 year before the wash:

4vWkO5q.jpg?1

Full Album with lots of detail shots:

http://imgur.com/a/i8bcC

I've said this so many times before this man will win the 3sixteen 120x contest. Hands down my favorite pair.

I've said this so many times before this man will win the 3sixteen 120x contest. Hands down my favorite pair.

thanks, there were so many other great pairs, I'll be happy to place

Anyone with the waxed stadium jacket can give me some fit advice?

I got a small, and it fits like a glove. So glovelike in fact, that layering it with more than a thin shirt or hoodie will be fairly difficult. 

I'm wondering if the sleeve openings will stretch out at all, because right now they're very tight, almost blocking circulation to my hands hahaha.

Little hard to see the jeans, but rocking the 21bsp here. Seriously can't say enough about the denim used on this, insanely deep indigo with some of the craziest vertical fading potential I have seen in real life. Will throw up a comparison picture from day 1 to day 30 on the weekend.

xcsZqaS.jpgxm7GGq7.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...