3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Oh man!  Those look really great.  I washed my FH 1001s pretty often but I'm probably going to wait until 4-6 months of real wear time to wash my new STs.

Speaking of which, I got my ST-120x yesterday!  I love 'em; these are the best-fitting slim tapered jeans I've ever worn.  The shape of the leg is perfect and the rise is so much more comfortable than the other slim tapered jeans I've worn in the past.  These are just a tiny bit loose around the lap; but it's not visually noticeable at all, and having a little more room in the front will be great in warmer weather.  Plus it makes it easier to get my hands in and out of my pockets.  The fabric feels very stiff and tough, I would've guessed that these were 16-17 oz. if I'd tried them on sight unseen.  Comfortable, great-looking, and high quality, what else could I ask for?

Oh yeah, the fact that these are so dark and don't have contrast stitching or arcuates means that I can almost certainly get away with wearing them in an office setting.  

I recognize the Flat Head shirt and actually talked with Kiya about it a while back.  Love the Flat Head materials but find the shirt measurements often don't work for me -- chest is trim relative to the shoulders and sleeves.  Sorry to derail -- glad you're enjoying the 3Sixteens!

Anyone else see Jeff goldbloom pick up some heavyweight tees on hype beast at SE?

Watch Jeff Goldblum go shopping at Self Edge LA:

Also just a fun weird video to watch. I'm not ashamed to admit I aspire to Goldblums old man steez.

good day!

i havnt found much info abou the sl140x so far...

should i wear them tts or sd1.
both sizes 30 and 31 fit me, although the 31 has more room in the thighs. which i prefer.

to get back to the point, how much does this denim stretch back out?

thanks ahead for any help! :)

edit: i forgot, my waist is a 31.

Edited by Blue Nemo

I normally don't worry about stuff like this, but the stitching on the left side of my sl 140x appears to be coming undone, near the waist.  They are less than a month old and the waist isn't too tight on me (if anything, they are slightly large on me).  Is this something I need to be concerned about, get fixed, or just ignore?  

0ZLWQ5w.jpg

I normally don't worry about stuff like this, but the stitching on the left side of my sl 140x appears to be coming undone, near the waist.  They are less than a month old and the waist isn't too tight on me (if anything, they are slightly large on me).  Is this something I need to be concerned about, get fixed, or just ignore?  

0ZLWQ5w.jpg

It's a pretty easy fix. Are these pretty snug on you?

they aren't really snug at all which is the weird thing about this.  they have stretched a little since I got them but not a lot, and feel like there would be plenty more stretch if needed.  

If that seam does split in the future take it to any tailor and have them sew the seam back together. Its a pretty simple procedure.

Have they already a hole in your left knee? :o

Yeah, I have a 2 year old son so i chase him around on my knees quite a bit / sit on my knees with him so they got burned through pretty quick.

Yeah, I have a 2 year old son so i chase him around on my knees quite a bit / sit on my knees with him so they got burned through pretty quick.

Hehe, mine is 2 years as well. I think I'd rather chase him around standing up... Otherwise my brand new 120 will look the same in half a year... :P

Anybody have the waxed stadium jacket in black?  How do you like it?

I have the first version they released years ago. Love the materials, warm enough for winter in the Pacific Northwest, and nicely sewn together. I really wish the jacket was 2 inches shorter in the torso for a proper cropped fit; sometimes I fold the waist ribbing inside so the jacket looks shorter. I don't know if they altered the cut for the subsequent releases.

I don't own the new Type 3s, but I have the same problem with its length. FWIW, I prefer these two styles of jackets to sit at or just below the waist.

I have one from 2014. I thought it was a little long, maybe less than an inch, but not too long enough for me to not like to wear it (It gets worn quite ofter). I would think it would fit slightly better on someone a little taller, or slimmer than I. I am sub 6', not by any standard a slim guy, and am wearing an XL, so there's that. Materials are great, and it is comfortable. It is warmer than it appears. A great jacket IMO

Edited by Muck Dynasty