3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Soooo my top button just popped off of my 2 week old 21BSP+...

ajchen/jl77, can you guys advise on what to do here? Thanks!

Sorry about that. I'll PM you and we'll take care of it straight away.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew or Johan, are you guys at liberty to say if or when the heavy flannels will be coming out?

We'll have them at SESF and SEPDX tomorrow!  I believe they're already out at SELA and SENY.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a pair of the ST120-x from Rivet and Hide recently. Not overly bothered about about or putting any real effort into fading them, I pretty much like them as is. However they really look like they are going to have some interesting colours popping out as they develop. Best photos I could manage with an iphone but you get the idea:

CKIFcAp.png

9ZhsWt3.png

l0KBZGM.png

Seriously looking forward to the Kibata shadow selvedge now!

Just wanted to post some photos I took tonight of my 3sixteen st-120x.  These are 4 months in with no washes or soaks.  The shadow selvedge fabric gets more interesting by the day.  The texture is almost velvety and you can change the whole sheen of the surface just by rubbing your hand over them.

051ELwrl.jpgMBUBKIRl.jpgP1l7ntUl.jpgy2y5on6l.jpg

WhLxZ6Yl.jpg

best pair ive seen yet, what do you on the daily? i used to wear my st-120x every day for a solid 5 months and the crotch area never came close to looking like that  :ohmy:

Thanks.  Lots of biking and walking around.  I'm surprised I haven't had a blowout yet.  The weave on the fabric is tighter than other raws I've worn.  It's possible that makes it stronger.

• 3 weeks later...

ST-120X @ about 10mo and 2 washes. Worn 3-4 times a week in rotation.  Took these photos w my iPhone so kinda shitty quality but the color is most accurate in the last photo.

15005911128_65c938a094_c.jpgIMG_3217 by guthrieking1, on Flickr

15189454501_2ae45e27a7_c.jpgIMG_3218 by guthrieking1, on Flickr

15005701219_8b20068a30_c.jpgIMG_3219 by guthrieking1, on Flickr

15005810130_dc54e397cd_c.jpgIMG_3220 by guthrieking1, on Flickr

Edited by guthriegking

General query for the 3sixteen crew or kiya or anybody else in the know: are there any plans to offer some of the non-flagship denim (be it the 17oz or the kibata) in the CS-100 fit? I know you can't always address everybody's wants and desires, but I thought I'd check. Cheers.

Thanks for your interest - we always appreciate it when people pass on their suggestions. Unfortunately at this time we're probably going to keep the CS in the 100x denim. We love the fit and it does well with the accounts that we sell it to, but the demand doesn't warrant offering it in another fabric yet.

I wanna know if a 17oz kibata denim will ever happen

UkeNo's response below sums it up perfectly, there are no plans for that right now. We have a 17oz sanforized and an 18oz fully MIJ unsanforized, the spectrum (in our mind) is pretty well covered at the moment. Who knows what might happen in the future though...

There's already a Raw 18oz denim on the 11/21BSP. Has a lot of texture and slub.

My guess is that the guys won't feel a 'need' for a 17oz in their lineup anytime soon.

It would be cool though.

Thanks for your interest - we always appreciate it when people pass on their suggestions. Unfortunately at this time we're probably going to keep the CS in the 100x denim. We love the fit and it does well with the accounts that we sell it to, but the demand doesn't warrant offering it in another fabric yet.

I was afraid that might be the case. Thanks for your response.

The kibata fabrics are slated for November, correct?

I was thinking I might be able to wear a pair of SL-120xk to a wedding in October.

Yup, late November. Wish it was sooner!

Will the herringbone over-shirt drop around the same time as the 120x jacket?

Yup, they'll come out at the same time.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a pair of 3Sixteen+ 21BSP (size 36).  Nice denim and almost new but rise is too low for me.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155686-fs-real-mccoys-xl-grey-sweatshirt-iron-heart-634s-and-633s-3sixteen-21bsp/?hl=%2B3sixteen#entry3110392

Thanks.

John

I picked up a pair of the 11BSP jeans yesterday from Rivet & Hide.

An amazing Unsanforised fabric - so much slub and character. There's some serious Samurai type texture going on here. A nice18oz weave.

Perfect british winter weight, and a really well proportioned straight cut. A good type 47 (variation) as far as I can tell.

Not loose at all but just the right silouete.

Why aren't these more popular??

I suspect these might be one of the most underrated jeans I've come across. And all Made in Japan!

Bring on the cold weather.

Oh, I also picked up a 2 Pack of grey T-shirts.

These are mint too!

Cheers

Edited by UkeNo