3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Fit pic // 3sixteen+ 21bsp // post-soak // 1 inch hem

First day of wear and I already love these jeans. I have been wearing flatheads for the past five months and I thought that the pioneer series denim was awesome, but these jeans have blown me away. I wouldn't be surprised if the flatheads are permanently relegated to the back of my closet...

photo1-1_zps1db2c6f5.jpg

photo2-1_zps8a474b7e.jpg

Enjoy!  Glad you liked them from the very beginning--they'll just keep getting better.  It took several months for me to really love mine, but I wouldn't trade them for anything now.

Just received my Tees. They look and feel great, however I think I need to size up. They're snug already.

The fit looks perfect but I agree that after a wash (especially if they are mistakenly put in the dryer) they will end up too tight. Sizing up one is a good idea.

First day of wear and I already love these jeans. I have been wearing flatheads for the past five months and I thought that the pioneer series denim was awesome, but these jeans have blown me away. I wouldn't be surprised if the flatheads are permanently relegated to the back of my closet...

That post-soak fit is perfect. Enjoy them!

1 year, 3 months and barely a fade on them... that's what I get for sitting on my ass all day.

that looks pretty good especially if you're not too active in them. have you washed them recently? if not, i'd do a cold wash, line dry and you should see some more contrast. 

that looks pretty good especially if you're not too active in them. have you washed them recently? if not, i'd do a cold wash, line dry and you should see some more contrast. 

Thanks, they've all ready seen a couple cold washes so that's that until I put some more wear into them...

Similar to above... bout a year old, not much fades. Sitting on your ass is the bane of fades.

Moving on to some 220x's so they'll have to stay like that.

Coming along nicely. Have you considered getting a hem? Those stacks are a bit dumpy.

Anyone interested in trading their lightly used size 34 ST or SL120x for a barely used and I still have the tags, basically soaked and less than one day of wear Size 36 Blue Owl X Momotaro BOM-003?  I love the jeans, but the super low rise is difficult.  They are hemmed to 34". 

36" waist, 9.25" rise, 12" thigh, 8.75" knee, 34" inseam, 8.3" leg opening

gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/tXdXp

edit:  That was my first public post, but I have references on here from the supermarket, and other places if need be.

Edited by justinkelly

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless plug for an almost new pair of 3Sixteen+ 21BSP jeans (18 oz., size 36x36, $245 shipped continental USA) -- rise is a little low for me.  If interested, here are the current measurements after a couple of washes:

Waist:  35.25"

Front rise:  11.25"

Rear rise:  15.0"

Upper thigh:  12.25"

Knee:  9.25"

Leg opening:  8.0"

Inseam:  34.5"

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155686-fs-iron-heart-634s-and-633s-and-3sixteen-21bsp/?hl=%2B633s#entry3079556

http://www.selfedge....products_id=715

• 2 weeks later...

How did you size on these? And when did you soak em? Did they shrink a lot?

I just picked up a 31 (my true size is 32).

Thanks, bud. Looks good!

photo1-1_zps1db2c6f5.jpg

photo2-1_zps8a474b7e.jpg

Kmoney, I ordered this pair from Danny at rivet and hide. Initially ordered the 34 because I like the fit of my flathead 3002s, which are 34s... They were too big so I got the 33s. I love the fit, and they are just starting to show some fading. I soaked on th esame day of purchasing, Luke warm for just under an hour. They honestly didn't shrink too much. Hope you like them. Post a fit pic.