3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Did any information come to light as to whether or not shrinkage should be expected with the Tees? 

ive washed my white tees a bunch of times (with other whites, 60 degrees c) and theres definitely shrinkage to be expected. lengthwise they shrunk from 26.5" to 25.2" - which at least made me happy!

Just bought the 34BSP from the decade collection. Hope to receive it this week, but I live in Sweden. Maybe if I'm lucky!

Looking forward to get these in my hands and really looking forward to break them in!

Just bought the 34BSP from the decade collection. Hope to receive it this week, but I live in Sweden. Maybe if I'm lucky!

Looking forward to get these in my hands and really looking forward to break them in!

Let me know how those go, I was really interested in those, but can't cheat on my flathead jeans for HWDC2

Just got the 34BSP and tried them on for a few hours. Damn these are great! The fit is spot on and the denim is something else. Crunchy with lots of character and I bet these will fade extremely well with wear. I love the feeling of raw denim!

If anyone is contemplating on getting these, don't think, act!

Caution though...the sizetable on 3sixteen is of. Selfedge is spot on. These are the exact same cut as the 30BSP. So look there before buying if you can't try them on in store.

I wore an old pair of white socks when I bought my pair of the Converse because I knew I was going to wear them straight out of the shop. They turned my socks completely blue, as advertised. Just a heads up to those thinking about not giving them a wash, I'd probably recommend it unless you already only wear blue socks.

I wore an old pair of white socks when I bought my pair of the Converse because I knew I was going to wear them straight out of the shop. They turned my socks completely blue, as advertised. Just a heads up to those thinking about not giving them a wash, I'd probably recommend it unless you already only wear blue socks.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm going to take that risk, who doesn't want indigo dyed socks?! Cause I DO!! 

Edited by whackedout

Yep, I washed mine when I brought it. The owner Andrew Chen gave like a instructions slip inside each box. I wore mine like 4 times already. The first time, my socks turn blue but on my 4th wear there's not much blue anymore. The sole of my shoe looks like a baby blue cloudy color now.

Hey guys just wondering if im 36 in the IH 301s how would i go in the st-100 ?

You'd take the same size in the ST-100x, 36.

Any updates on the 3sixteen heavyweight hoodies? Are those still coming? Thanks.

Yes, definitely. We sold through our first run via the 10 year anniversary pop up shop and only have a few sizes in stock right now, so we're running more. Should be done in a few weeks' time, and will be available via 3sixteen.com.