3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

still confuse to choose sizing of 3sixteen SL-100x, should I take true size or downsize 1? thanks

I kept true to size. I usually judge by thigh size for all my denim though. I dont like my jeans painted on

IIEYnhl.jpg

uj3QqOE.jpg

Edited by cmboland

hey kiya,

just wondering would there be a restock of the size 30s of the 

ST-120x jeans?

would like to purchase some soon

Yup, next restock is wednesday.

Any chance of a hint at what weekend the 10 Year Anniversary Party will be held?

Trying to make sure I get the time off from work to attend.

I'm pretty sure it was announced somewhere considering its in four weeks.. Its the weekend of September 7th.  

• 3 weeks later...

Superfuture family: many of you have been following along with our journey since the day we released our first run of jeans back in the fall of 2008. Unbeknownst to some, though, the company was actually founded in 2003 and we were doing graphic tees for several years before growing into a full collection; we then eventually shifted our focus entirely to jeans about three years ago. To celebrate our 10th year of business, we'll be opening up a small pop up shop in NYC's Lower East Side for the month of September. There, we'll be selling a number of commemorative items along with a slew of collaborations with designers, artists and brands who've played a major role in helping us get to where we are today. Collaborators include Self Edge (of course), Viberg Boots, Converse, Thomas Hooper, Jeff Hamada, Tanner Goods, Teranishi Handcrafted, and a whole lot more. 

The shop opens at noon on Saturday, September 7th at 162 Allen Street (between Stanton & Rivington) and will remain until September 30th. This shop is more of a celebration of relationships and friendships that have been built along the way than just a place to sell stuff, and we consider Superfuture to be an important part of this community that we've built over the years. For that reason, we really hope to see some of you at the space this month.

Cheers!

Just saw the Liberty article on Rawr and was wondering when the ST-44X is going to drop.

Looks like the five pocket chino I've been looking for!

Also what kind of cut is it?

Edited by Broark

Just saw the Liberty article on Rawr and was wondering when the ST-44X is going to drop.

Looks like the five pocket chino I've been looking for!

Also what kind of cut is it?

It's the ST cut, our slim tapered fit. Release date should be somewhere late Sept/early October. If you subscribe to our newsletter we'll be sure to send an email out when it's available!

It's the ST cut, our slim tapered fit. Release date should be somewhere late Sept/early October. If you subscribe to our newsletter we'll be sure to send an email out when it's available!

Awesome, just subscribed.

I look forward to trying these out hopefully!

Congrats on 10 years Johan and Andrew!!  I know there were talks about doing another stadium jacket this fall.  Still in the works?

Also, how can i get a pair on those Converse....

Thanks Vance! Stadium Jackets will be completed in October and the Chuck Taylor's go on sale September 28th.

Can anyone share info/pics about the Chuck Taylor's? I'm definitely interested/curious...

stopped by the pop-up shop today.  the chucks are indigo-dyed with indigo splatters on the laces, toe caps, etc.  there's a teaser pic here

http://instagram.com/p/d47LhRM41y/

lots of cool stuff in the store, the new denim and the boots look great.  the best things by far are the camp stool and the thomas hooper bandana.  i'm not really a bandana person, but if i had realized at the time that it was only $15 i'd have bought it for sure.  it's really striking in person.

they have some of his prints on tees and sweatshirts too, but it doesn't have quite the same effect.

Hey, I'm kinda new to raw denim and I've been taking a look at 3sixteen denim for some time now and I think i'm finally ready to buy my first pair (looking at the ST-TH1 and the ST-120X, still haven't made up my mind on which one) however I'm kinda iffy about the sizing - should I be getting a 28 or 29? I'm 5'11" and 160lbs.

Hey, I'm kinda new to raw denim and I've been taking a look at 3sixteen denim for some time now and I think i'm finally ready to buy my first pair (looking at the ST-TH1 and the ST-120X, still haven't made up my mind on which one) however I'm kinda iffy about the sizing - should I be getting a 28 or 29? I'm 5'11" and 160lbs.

height and weight are not good indicators of sizing.  for instance i'm 6'1" 165, it would be fair to say we have somewhat similar builds.  however, i found a size 31 to be uncomfortably tight.  after several months they stretched out just fine but a 29 would be impossible and a 28 would be completely ridiculous.

bottom line:  measure jeans that fit you.  pick jeans with similar measurements.  if in doubt, consult the experts (selfedge)