3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Just bought some ST-211, does anyone know if they will stretch out with wear where the taper starts/ends (below the knee)?

My 211 stretched out in the thigh but from the knee down they are still pretty tight; size 29, true waist 29.

Edited by pepperdanky

update, around 4-5 months, 1 soak awhile ago. pictures taken today. i expect intense fading in the next two months. sorry for the shitty pics, not the best lighting, and it was taken with my htc one x. I wish the st-120x ran smaller in the waist, in the third pic, you can tell how much excess space i have. haha

8777920792_d2fa96cf29_c.jpg

8771350611_040836be65_c.jpg

8777901202_9b914eb540_c.jpg

8771332441_17b798ba5e_c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Question about sizing for 30BSP -- would I get the same size I wear in the SL-100X? Also, the thigh measurements for a size 31 are identical between the SL-100x and the 30BSP on selfedge's site; is this a case of the measurements not telling the full story of how they fit (I assume there is more thigh room in the 30BSP)? Or is it more accurate to think of the 30BSP as a wider-thigh version of the ST-100x, but similar in thigh width to the SL-100x? Thanks!

hey guys, this is my first post on sufu. before i bought my jeans, i desperately searched for the fading process for the shadow selvedge series but failed miserably. then i searched through sufu after i bought mine and found a couple of pics. courtesy of Zack V & Huy. (Great fades) and I can't wait to see how my turn out.

Here are my 1 month progression pictures. I'm wearing sz. 29 or 28. The tag said sz. 28 but inside on the pocket it said sz. 29? I'm not entirely sure. I'm a pretty skinny guy so the leg opening/knee is slightly baggy and the thigh feels perfect for me. a 6.5 leg opening fits snug on me and these are 7. I'm 5'6, Inseam 33 double cuffed to 30 (I'd like opinions on the cuff size too :wacko: , thanks guys!)

sufu.png

IMG_2388.jpg

These look great @ only 1 month in. I'm rocking the exact same thing.