3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I'm looking at buying a pair of slim tapered and wanted to know do they come as startchy and hard as APC's or a little softer?

ST-100x's don't have the same starchy hand as APC's do when brand new.

New 3sixteen Heavyweight T-shirts!

- 9 oz. jersey custom knit in Canada

- Cut & sewn in San Francisco

- Comes two per box, plain or with pockets

- Available in Black, Heather Grey or White, Small - XXL

- Triple coverstitched no-stretch collars

3b17e98c2a1011e28a0c22000a9d0ded_7.jpg

bfa32bfc306a11e2ace922000a1f90f6_7.jpg

Are these available through SE online? I can't find these in the online store.

I recently got into raw denim, and after some research I got the 3sixteen shadow selvedge slim tapered from SE. I was skeptical to buy without trying it on. But with help from kiya, the fit was perfect and the construction was WAY better than the nudies and PRPS jeans I've had in the past. After seeing the quality of 3sixteens first hand, I think these t-shirts are a steal at $42 each, and I'd jump on the chance of getting them!

Are they gonna be available on the SE online store anytime soon?!! thanks

Are these available through SE online? I can't find these in the online store.

I recently got into raw denim, and after some research I got the 3sixteen shadow selvedge slim tapered from SE. I was skeptical to buy without trying it on. But with help from kiya, the fit was perfect and the construction was WAY better than the nudies and PRPS jeans I've had in the past. After seeing the quality of 3sixteens first hand, I think these t-shirts are a steal at $42 each, and I'd jump on the chance of getting them!

Are they gonna be available on the SE online store anytime soon?!! thanks

These are available for phone orders from SELA or SENY, shipping is free if you're in the US too.

Call us up here:

https://www.selfedge.com/how_to_find_us.php

Hi I have a pair of ST-120X, have been wearing it for about a month and Id like to hem it to 30 to have No cuffing. Does a soak in cold water take care of the shrinkage? or would you suggest a hot soak? thanks

Edited by asaa1000

Hi I have a pair of ST-120X, have been wearing it for about a month and Id like to hem it to 30 to have No cuffing. Does a soak in cold water take care of the shrinkage? or would you suggest a hot soak? thanks

The denim on those is sanforized, you won't get much shrinkage either way. To be on the safe side hem them .5" longer than your usual inseam.

thanks Kiya, how much is shipping to Canada for call–in orders? If its expensive Ill wait til I get my IHs(still figuring out which model to get), to get the tees. Btw Im looking for a fit similar to the ST–120X, perhaps with a bit more taper, any suggestions?

thanks Kiya, how much is shipping to Canada for call–in orders? If its expensive Ill wait til I get my IHs(still figuring out which model to get), to get the tees. Btw Im looking for a fit similar to the ST–120X, perhaps with a bit more taper, any suggestions?

If you get IH jeans at the same time via phone shipping is free for both, if you order the tees on their own it's $20.

Plan to pick up some of the heavyweight Ts this spring. Any chance of adding navy to the mix in the future?

There are some very loose plans to add navy to the mix; this most likely will not happen until late summer/early fall though.

can you right off hand tell me the measurents for the heavyweight t-shirts, size medium and large? And where can i pick these up online?

M

Top Collar to Bottom: 27.5"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5"

Sleeve length: 7.5"

Pit to Pit: 20"

L

Top Collar to Bottom: 28"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18"

Sleeve length: 7.5"

Pit to Pit: 21.5"

Limited stock going online in a few days.

I'm currently going back and forth emailing their customer service, they said the majority of the tee's were bought up by overseas stockists when they were first released but that they are in the process of having the sizes and photos of their available stock online by monday at the latest. As soon as I hear back about whether or not they have pocket-less XL's in black I'm ordering along with some 220x's