3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Thoughts? What you think thanks...

the waist is not snug or anything. Just about right atm will it stretch out a lot?

Or should i size down.

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/614744/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/614746/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/614747/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

Can't post pics for some reason.

The crazy stacking at the bottom makes it a little harder to tell, but if you were able to button them up without any resistance whatsoever you might do well to size down one. They should be slightly difficult to button up at first, as they'll stretch 1" over time. The seat area also looks a little bit roomy.

I'm pleased to report that my +11BSP's really responded to a second hot soak for ~1.5 hours and that the top block tightened up perfectly, particularly the bagginess around the button bly that was bugging me. I've read in a couple places that the 18oz BSP denim doesn't shrink as much as other unsanforized denim, however it seems that the waist and top-block responded more to the second soak than the first. I'll post some new fit-pics in the next couple days.

I was happy with the jeans before, but now I'm fucking ecstatic! Way to go 3sixteen+, these are some awesome jeans!!!

How much is the SL100X going to shrink in lenght?

You'll get about .5" of shrinkage after a wash.

Saw that post on Reddit and is definitely swaying me to get a pair.

Andrew, I had a question about sizing. I've looked at measurements on Self Edge, 3sixteen site, and BlueOwl, and there's some difference between each site. I'm looking at a size 33 in the ST-120x. What are the most accurate measurements?

Edited by beeetus

Planning on making a supermarket post in the next few days, but I wanted to put out a feeler here first. Looking to sell my size 31 ST-100X, worn 7 or 8 times, never soaked. Hoping to make some money to buy the +30BSPs, since I think I need a bit more thigh room. PM me if interested.

Anything special announced as of yet for 3-Sixteen's 10th year in business?

Very observant - we weren't sure how many people were keeping track of this. We definitely have some special things planned for the upcoming year, including a series of collaborative items celebrating the brands and friends that have helped and inspired us along the way, and a party + pop up shop in NYC this fall to showcase the 10th anniversary pieces. More information forthcoming, of course.

I read somewhere on their twitter last month that they have a 16oz denim that came in and among other things...not sure if that has anything to do with the 10 year anniversary....seems intriguing.

The denim sneak peek that you saw on Twitter is a special heavyweight fabric that we've been working on. It will be showcased at Bread & Butter in Berlin this week, NY Market week the following week, and Project in Las Vegas. We were originally planning to release this heavyweight jean in the fall, but if we see the demand from retailers at the show it could be available as soon as April of this year.

is the new 16oz denim the same as that used on the +30bsp (actually that may be 15.5?)? i've been wearing those jeans and really like them a lot, would love to know more about the denim or any comparisons for people that have that also own the lighter 3sixteen denim (i do not)..

Edited by ironheartfan123

is the new 16oz denim the same as that used on the +30bsp (actually that may be 15.5?)? i've been wearing those jeans and really like them a lot, would love to know more about the denim or any comparisons for people that have that also own the lighter 3sixteen denim (i do not)..

More information will be made available when the jean releases, but we've actually elected to go with a 17oz version that is a variant of the 30BSP fabric.