3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Just ordered a pair of ST-100x from 3Sixteen's website. This will be my first pair of non-APC's (and non-Nudies (those were the days)). Holy crap I'm excited.

Woot got them in today! First pair of real japanese denim, and holy cow the difference in quality between these and what I am used to is amazing.

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

DSC_2103.jpg

DSC_2098.jpg

Also I love being tall since I don't have to hem (I like a bit o stacking). Overall I am very very happy with the fit. They are snug to button the top button but not painful, and once they stretch an inch they will be perfect.

How do you guys like the new pocket flashers?

I don't know what a pocket flasher is, but I love everything about these goddamn jeans, so I can say that I LOVE THE NEW POCKET FLASHERS.

In all honesty these are the most comfortable raw denim I have ever started to break in. So damn soft and I love the fit.

that's correct, the model is wearing a pair of 1.5 year old st-200x's that were worn in by huy. it's pretty well known that black jeans are harder to fade than indigos, but we were pretty blown away by the wear that we saw on this particular pair:

tumblr_lvm19msPCg1r72p3qo1_r1_1280.jpg

I bought a pair of 3sixteens several years ago, about the time when they first featured on Self Edge's Online shop. The jeans were gawd awful and the denim felt like it was from some LVC's.

Fast forward a couple years, I walk into Self Edge LA intending to buy a 3rd pair of Iron Hearts and my fingers run across a pair of 3Sixteen+ 21BSP's. To make the long story short: These are the best jeans money can buy at the $300 price. Someone said it in a previous post but it's true, "these jeans should really be priced $80 higher."

I skipped the $400 pair of IH's; picked these up, soaked them, and I have no regrets.

The fabric is so unique and 18oz is the sweet spot in my opinion.

This company has come a long way from that shitty first pair of jeans I bought. Check out a pair of the 21BSP's. Best value, best pair you can get at an amazing price.

Loving mine still but my pocket ripped the other day. Not sure how, but I figured I would teach my self how to stitch by hand to fix it. i have never sewed anything in my life, and it doesn't look pretty, but it got the job done:

IMG_3283.jpg

The jeans have stretched out a bit now and are very comfortable.

dude, how many pairs of jeans have you bought recently? i'm all for getting my hands on good denim, but if you keep buying how are you going to put any wear into them?

seeing as you've probably seen the 3sixteen bsp's on Self Edge why don't you try reading the description..

Edited by okisan

dude, how many pairs of jeans have you bought recently? i'm all for getting my hands on good denim, but if you keep buying how are you going to put any wear into them?

seeing as you've probably seen the 3sixteen bsp's on Self Edge why don't you try reading the description..

Dude hasn't been able to wear any of them because he hasn't been able to nail down his size. Give him a break, unless you're able to try on the pair you truly have your eyes on and speak with someone in the know, it's easy to make sizing mistakes, especially if you're just getting into the game.

Dude hasn't been able to wear any of them because he hasn't been able to nail down his size. Give him a break, unless you're able to try on the pair you truly have your eyes on and speak with someone in the know, it's easy to make sizing mistakes, especially if you're just getting into the game.

lol thank you, and you're right. I'm just asking around to see what to expect. SE listed shrinkage for waist and inseam but I'm more concerned about hem/knee/thigh shrinkage, which isn't always listed. The 11BSP have ideal measurements in my waist size, I'm just trying to account for shrinkage.

PS. I did get my hands on sz33 RS04 :D

• 2 weeks later...

ssry, i meant the SL-100 I find the SL-100 too slim

There's a new fit coming out in about a month that is based off of a 1947 Levi's 501 cut. It'll be called the CS-100x (Classic Straight).