3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Was a very good sale. Totally missed out on the duffel though. I should've flipped my boss the bird and taken my lunch break super early... :'-(

Did manage to pick up a black gingham and a slim cut (ST) in a 16oz fabric.

andrew, if you are reading this, could you provide more details on the denim? Would most appreciate it :)

Lastly, very generous of the Coffee Foundry. Will definitely be stopping by sometime so I can give a run at a hot mug. Was hard to gauge the taste at a lukewarm temperature. (i drink coffee black 9/10 times, but never at a warm temperature)

Please let me know if there are any Infinity Gauntlet t-shirts left in small, either black or white will work.

Did manage to pick up a black gingham and a slim cut (ST) in a 16oz fabric.

andrew, if you are reading this, could you provide more details on the denim? Would most appreciate it :)

Consider yourself very lucky. That is a 1 of 1. We bought a few yards of the fabric and made a single sample with it but never a full production run. I kinda wish I had kept it for myself.

Keep us updated on how it breaks in!

im a 30 in fh se05bsp and 28 in apc ps and im looking to cop a pair of ST-200x.is the fit similar with the ones i own?according to the size chart on blue owl i should get 29 right??thanks very much

You got it, size 29 should be right for you.

@ajchen- do you have the measurements on the new 99bsp? i know you guys changed the back pockets and the leg opening. a friend of mine wants to jump into the denim game

Measurements are here:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=658

Does anyone know how the 220x Double Black fit compared to Eternal 811s. That's the pair I've been wearing for the past 10 months, and I can't try on the Double Blacks. I should be able to fit into something with a slightly slimmer top block, which is what I'm looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3sixteen ST-100x. size 29. 2 days of wear.

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

The denim is starting to show more character after a soak and some wear.

So i'm looking for a fit exactly (if not similar) to this one, i recently just bought a pair of bsp 21 from SENY and they look rather bulky/ baggy, it fits pretty well as there is a enough space for it the shrink into a tight fit. however, i get the feeling that a cold soak could only shrink the denim a tad bit, and it would still maintain it's "baggy" look. Thinking i should just get the st 100x or should i try soaking?

CIMG2077.jpg

CIMG2079.jpg

CIMG2078.jpg

CIMG2080.jpg

As long as you have 1" of room in the waist, give them a super hot soak and then hem them up - you should get the fit you are looking for on them. The 21BSP is our ST fit, so it should turn out the same post soak.

the person at the store told me to do a cold soak for 10mins, i regret not asking for his name, how long for a super hot soak?? and i can put two fingers between my waist and the denim

is it safe to assume i should be sizing down 1 on your SL jeans? would you describe their fit as something similar to new standards?

The fit is similar to New Standards in that they're a slim straight leg fit with a slight taper from the knee down. You can size down 1" from your true waist measurement. For instance if your waist measures 33", go with a 32" as they measure an actual 33" in the waist). At that point they'll stretch and mold to you.

the person at the store told me to do a cold soak for 10mins, i regret not asking for his name, how long for a super hot soak?? and i can put two fingers between my waist and the denim

You can always do a cold soak for 10 minutes and see how the fit is. If you'd prefer them to slim out more, you can then redo the soak with hot water. That's the best way to make sure you get the fit you're looking for.