3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Just throwing it out there. Call it market research. Anyone interested in a slightly used pair of SL-100x in a 36W send me a PM. I bought them at the Woodlands about 1 year ago and have not given them the time they need.

Just throwing it out there. Call it market research. Anyone interested in a slightly used pair of SL-100x in a 36W send me a PM. I bought them at the Woodlands about 1 year ago and have not given them the time they need.

That is a shame... really gotta get em good and worn in ;)

So the button on my ST-100x popped off. Since I bought them at SENY Kiya offered to replace it, but that'd require me sending my jeans back and forth.

So before I did that, I was wondering if anyone had any experience reattaching buttons on their 3sixteens (or any other jeans for that matter, I guess)? Is soldering necessary, or should the button just snap right back on?

If it's too much of a process (and if I risk screwing it up) I'd just send them back to SE, but I was hoping to avoid unnecessary shipping.

I think they just clip in, not unlike a press-stud (like the optional LVC suspenders buttons for the 1937XX). Can't you ask SE to just send you a spare button to fit yourself?

Yeah I wasn't sure if they just clipped in or if the pieces were soldered together. It looks like solder might've been used.

I actually still have my old button. I guess I'm wondering if I can just reattach my button or if it is "broken" somehow and I need a "fresh" one to fit it right.

i had at least two issues w/brand new sl-200s' buttons. funny it was the second from the top on both occasions. even the third pair is starting to show some trouble. kiya and andrew were very accommodating.

it seems like the button is somehow causing a small tear around itself. if i were to take off these like i do my samurai's, i think the thing would fly across the room. you can't reattach the button that popped-off just like you can't reuse an already hammered rivet. send 'em back and ask them to fix it.

i had at least two issues w/brand new sl-200s' buttons. funny it was the second from the top on both occasions. even the third pair is starting to show some trouble. kiya and andrew were very accommodating.

it seems like the button is somehow causing a small tear around itself. if i were to take off these like i do my samurai's, i think the thing would fly across the room. you can't reattach the button that popped-off just like you can't reuse an already hammered rivet. send 'em back and ask them to fix it.

Thanks for the info; good to know. And yeah, the guys at Self Edge were great about it.

I'm looking to buy a pair of coated black size 32 or 33. Please let me know

Thought you might like to know that we're releasing a new jean very soon called the ST-211, which replaces the ST-210. It's not a coated black jean, but is an overdyed black jean that fades to blue over time. It has a very dark midnight navy look to it... it should ship to stores in a month or so.

Thought you might like to know that we're releasing a new jean very soon called the ST-211, which replaces the ST-210. It's not a coated black jean, but is an overdyed black jean that fades to blue over time. It has a very dark midnight navy look to it... it should ship to stores in a month or so.

Any update on delivery of the superblacks?

just got a pair of ST-100x. am i supposed to soak them in hot water before i wear them?

Nope, the denim is sanforized so you can wear them straight away.

No need for a soak or wash.