3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

No need for a soak. They look like they sit pretty low on your hips, so they're definitely not too tight. Looks like you're in the right size for you.

You can expect them to get more comfortable as you wear them over the next week or two. They'll eventually stretch around an inch in the waist over time.

No need for a soak. They look like they sit pretty low on your hips, so they're definitely not too tight. Looks like you're in the right size for you.

You can expect them to get more comfortable as you wear them over the next week or two. They'll eventually stretch around an inch in the waist over time.

I pulled it down to my hips, but it fits the same way at my waist. It's starting to stretch a bit, I hope it stretches more, but so far I love the fit. Thanks for the input.

How easily do these fade? I had some AJs before and those were stubborn as hell, hopefully these aren't as tough.

Go back a page to see yyliew's siiick pair of ST's. I've logged more time on my SL's and they don't look as worn, but I think the ST's produce faster fades due to the slimmer fit.

In my experience, the 100x denim doesn't produce super high contrast fades, but it does develop wonderful indigo hues as it fades. Then again, yyliew's STs look pretty vivid. Either way, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Got a pair of 20BSP's in yesterday; thought I'd post a few detail photos and observations. The denim is very interesting: it's got a fairly tight weave from what I can tell, but i can feel a small amount of slub as well. Should be interesting to see how these fade. My measurements were identical to those at Self Edge. The cut is fantastic: slim on top with a narrow (but not calf hugging) fit from the knee down. They also weren't nearly as stiff out of the box as other manufacturer's denim, and were pretty comfortable from the get go. Fit pics are forthcoming.

IMG_0941-1.jpg

IMG_0945-1.jpg

IMG_0946-1.jpg

IMG_0947-1.jpg

Hey guys! I´m about to drop a dime on the 20BSP and I wonder what size to get. I´m looking at the 38" but I might just go with the 36" instead to get them a little tighter.

Will they stretch alot in the waist?

//Alex

thanks guys, at first i was hesitant on the 36" inseam as I'm only 5'9" but I guess it worked out all right. More people should try 3sixteen, the brand's relatively new but from what I've seen the jeans come out great after a couple months of wear.

Nice fit.. What sz r u wearing? did u go true sz or down size?

thanks guys, at first i was hesitant on the 36" inseam as I'm only 5'9" but I guess it worked out all right. More people should try 3sixteen, the brand's relatively new but from what I've seen the jeans come out great after a couple months of wear.

If those are a 36" inseam then damn, you've got some long legs for 5'9"! The 20BSP looks great on you and fit your slender frame very well. You nailed the fit, and with some time and wear those are going to look fantastic.

I got my pair of 20BSP on their way from SE. Glad cause I used my online gift certificate and the DrinkBeer coupon code as well...so these came out very very good-priced! I´ll post fit pics when they arrive!

Not a restock. Same two cuts, but in a brand new 18oz. unsanforized slub denim that will also be available in black.

First thing in the sneak-peaks I noticed was the slub - looks awesome. Might just have to jump on the black pair.

Any approx. release date?

weird question but

is there a specific way to treat the leather patch?

I use mink oil on mine, but there are other leather treating oils and stuff that you can use

I heard some where about a womens line of jeans, is this happening any time soon>

January 1st.

Slim cut, indigo stretch selvedge. New York Dolls.