3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Anyone who already own a pair of the "+" series care to share some more details of the jeans? Like the front pockets, hidden rivets, close up of the denim, etc. I am on the fence about buying these. Thanks in advance.

Plus I am between W32 and 33. Would buying a W32 too tight? They are fairly slim (for me anyway) and I want to have a more comfortable fit, but I don't want to waist to be too loose after some stretching. I am talking about 10 BSPs.

Anyone who already own a pair of the "+" series care to share some more details of the jeans? Like the front pockets, hidden rivets, close up of the denim, etc. I am on the fence about buying these. Thanks in advance.

Plus I am between W32 and 33. Would buying a W32 too tight? They are fairly slim (for me anyway) and I want to have a more comfortable fit, but I don't want to waist to be too loose after some stretching. I am talking about 10 BSPs.

You need to decide quick... I'm about to pick up the last size 32 after work today. I'll give you a few more hours to think about it.

Forget this. SENY and SELA probably also have a 32 in stock, so don't be rushed into making an impulse purchase that you might regret.

From my experience with the regular 3sixteen denim, they don't stretch much (0.5-1"). When you say you're between a W32 and 33, does that refer to your tagged size, or your actual measurements?

I typically wear jeans with a 32" (measured) waist. If I were to buy a pair of the 3s+ 10BSP, I would go with a 31. Basically , get the size that measures 0.5-1" less than what you measure on a pair of jeans that fit you well.

here are some pictures of my 20BSPs. Pics arent the best due to poor lighting in my house so I will try to get some better ones tomorrow.

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

If you guys want to see certain things, let me know and I will do my best to take a picture of it. As for sizing, I am a true 32 waist and bought a 32. The waist was a little big but the thighs were skin tight so, with Andrew at SENYs advice, I cold soaked them. This was a great move because it allowed the waist to tighten up, allowed me to stretch the thighs a little while damp and shrunk the inseam a little. The inseam now measures right around 34.2 down from 36 so I am glad didnt hem prior to this.

Overall, I am very happy with these and would absolutely recommend them.

I promised you guys some updated fit pics along with some macros and measurements on my 20BSP:

Size: 32

Waist: 16.5

Thigh: 12.25

Knee: 8.25 (13" below crotch seam)

Hem: 7.75

Fr Rise: 10.5

Bk Rise: 14.25

Inseam: 34.25

Fit Pics (excuse dorky posing):

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

Better lighted macro shots:

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

hope this helps you guys.

I just picked up a 20BSP at the Self Edge in New York and wondering if anyone is finding a similar sizing situation as I do? I got a size 30 which is what I usually wear but when I tried the 29 I could not fit into them. The sz 30 fits way too comfortably on my hips and tight at the knee area. Did anyone experience what I am? I don't want the jeans to stretch out too much.

my 20bsp size 30 was just dropped off by fedEx and I think I'm in the same situation. Size 30 fits me very well right away, buttoned up without any real struggle. but from the measurements a 29 seemed too tiny.

I also have to get used to this 36" inseam!

I guess I was just accustomed to the sizing down & stretching of APCs.

Hopefully they don't stretch too much, could always just wear a belt with them to prevent that.

aside from that the jeans seem great!!!

heres a few quick pics, sorry about the macbook webcam quality + barefeet!

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

I found this to be the same case for the ST-100x (which is supposedly the same cut as the 20BSP), at least for the first run that they made; the thighs and knees were super slim, while the waist was easy to button up.

I've only worn my ST's for a couple of days, but the stretching in the waist has been negligible (they won't stretch unless they're tight enough to put tension on the denim!). If you're happy with the fit through the legs, and the jeans aren't falling off your ass, you should be set!

ddragovi's fit looks on point.

Any plans to re-release the stadium jackets?

We'll also release the Stadium Jackets in two new colors on October 15th, along with the Duffel Coats.

All Fall shirts should start delivering to stores in the next two weeks.

figured i'd post a few more pics of my new 3sixteen+ 20bsp since it was the first day actually wearing them. I am very impressed with these! a big thanks to the guys at Selfedge and 3sixteen for putting out another great pair of jeans!!!

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

debating a 2" hem? any thoughts? :confused: theres alot of stacking going on...

3-1.jpg

figured i'd post a few more pics of my new 3sixteen+ 20bsp since it was the first day actually wearing them. I am very impressed with these! a big thanks to the guys at Selfedge and 3sixteen for putting out another great pair of jeans!!!

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

debating a 2" hem? any thoughts? :confused: theres alot of stacking going on...

3-1.jpg

Trust me, do a cold soak on these. when I did this, it shortened them about 2 inches. then, you can hem more if need be but I would hate to see you get a hem and then your jeans be too short after the first soak.