3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

• 2 weeks later...

i've been wearing the Ooe Yofukuten tour jeans for the last 3 weeks. After that I'll be wearing the 3sixteens throughout the rest of the winter.

I suspect they'll need to take a quick journey for some decent repairs in the future.

Sam's Selvedge SL since December - 2 or 3 washes

im5qbc.jpg

iljadc.jpg

wmf09u.jpg

fejqjp.jpg

Pics please.

x-post from WAYWT:

img0428crop.jpg

Fit info: ST-100x sized down 2.

Edit: To be honest, I wasn't feeling the fit of the ST denim to begin with; however, after trying them with a pair of boots (and stretching them out from wear) these are a killer fit. No need to taper now, although I am considering hemming them...

2mwib6t.jpg

ST- rain soak / hard shower wash about a month i'd say

3sixteen SL-100x (Lot 001) @ 4 months (1 soak), just before a wash

img2205h.jpg

img2209.jpg

img2206f.jpg

img2216q.jpg

Flipped them inside out and found the indigo was bleeding through in the combs.

img2213w.jpg

After a warm handwash in the shower and drying under the sun. Not much contrast, the Kaihara denim is hard to fade.

img2223o.jpg

img2225c.jpg

img2226.jpg

Fit pics:

img0449s.jpgimg0451zrd.jpg

^ those look great.

Some more fit pics:

sl100x-500x333.jpg

st210-500x333.jpg

st300-500x333.jpg

st100x-500x333.jpg

anything else?

fall09_1-500x333.jpg

Our first shipment of Fall09 collection is now shipping to retailers; it's also available currently at Self Edge NY and on our webstore. Here are a few pieces we wanted to highlight:

First up we have our Waxed Canvas Stadium Jacket, available in Black and Olive. The jacket shell is a 5.5oz waxed poly/canvas material, and is made in the U.S. Other features include black ribbing, quilted jersey lining, and a gunmetal zipper.

ow_wcbb_1_medium.jpgow_wcbo_1_medium.jpg

We're also delivering the Shawl Collar Sweater and Mock Neck Crew. The Shawl Collar Sweater is a slim-fitting midweight cotton knit featuring a wooden toggle, and the Mock Neck Crew is a modified version of our crewneck sweatshirt with an added tall mock neck and slim shoulder epaulets.

tp_shac_1_medium.jpgtp_mnkc_1_medium.jpg

Lastly, we've released our Crosscut Flannel for the Fall in a Red Twill material - it's extremely soft and wears well as a layering piece for colder days. The shirt features matte black buttons and angled pocket flap detailing... definitely one of our favorites of the season.

sh_ccrt_1_medium.jpg

The balance of our collection should be available in the coming weeks.

So is the consensus on sizing the SL-100s 2 down/1 up from APC? I would like a slim straight but something that I can wear with boots but not be too baggy.

Get the same size as your APC jeans.

^^I sized down 2.5 sizes for my APC NS. I didn't realize that the 3sixteens stretched that much.

either you dont know your real size to begin with or you are buying your pants too tight.

buy true to size (like APC) for relaxed fit

size down 1 for a more slim fit

size down 2 to crush your penis

either you dont know your real size to begin with or you are buying your pants too tight.

buy true to size (like APC) for relaxed fit

size down 1 for a more slim fit

size down 2 to crush your penis

My true size is 34.5~35. I got my APC NS in size 30 which is actually 32, 2.5 inches smaller than my actual. They have stretched out to my actual waist size. I am pretty sure that worked out for me.

I am sorry I am not familiar with the jeans that you own but do you have any APC? I have only ever heard to size down on APC, not go tts.

My true size is 34.5~35. I got my APC NS in size 30 which is actually 32, 2.5 inches smaller than my actual. They have stretched out to my actual waist size. I am pretty sure that worked out for me.

I am sorry I am not familiar with the jeans that you own but do you have any APC? I have only ever heard to size down on APC, not go tts.

Don't be confused by the "relative to APC" sizing. As I've already told you, follow these instructions and you'll be fine:

Assuming that your APC's fit well in the waist, measure the waist on them. I'd recommend that you get the SL's in the size that measures 0.5"-1" less in the waist than your APC's.

Don't be confused by the "relative to APC" sizing. As I've already told you, follow these instructions and you'll be fine:

I trust your advice PP. I was just explaining to kikslf that I do know my waist size and I was a little confused about what he was advising. Either way I tried on a couple pairs today. 32s were big on me and size 30 ended up being the best fit.

I am really confused due to the fact that my waist is 34.5 but the more important part is that I got the pair that fits. Thanks for your advice guys.

• 2 weeks later...