Top 5 Stock you'd buy

Guest umhaha84

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its still a good idea.

buy GLD baby...

(but it was a better idea back when i originally posted this!)

Well, yeah.

Gold be one of the things that always keeps its value, past, present and future.

Buying Gold and actually having a few bricks of bullion would be a pain in the dick to keep though. Nice to look at mind.

Well, yeah.

Gold be one of the things that always keeps its value, past, present and future.

Buying Gold and actually having a few bricks of bullion would be a pain in the dick to keep though. Nice to look at mind.

I've actually lost money on a gold index in the last six months, but as a long-term precautionary it's probably a good idea to hold.

As for RIM, are you certain it's a good idea? I'm not bashing you, but I fail to see what RIM has to offer in today's market in terms of making you and me more money.

Also, first one to WAYWT with gold buillon is balla in my book (0char()

Everyone has been talking RIM up recently. I think blackberry pretty much has all of market share they are going to get though. If anyone wants to help me with investing my first $1000 into the stock market and what strategies to use that would be great. Being a poker player I'm really interested in momentum stocks and using their volatility to turn profit but I know that there is way higher variance with that. Anyone with experience get at me.

how ya talking berkshire hathaway and that shit is like $4000

what you gonna do, buy one share?

xD

and one of them shits is 100k

doncha know

we got some

B. A. L. L. A. S

up in dis joint yo

screw stocks, invest in currencies. I make tons here

what volume do you trade in

i've heard anything less than $100,000usd is worthless to actually make good money off of...

what volume do you trade in

i've heard anything less than $100,000usd is worthless to actually make good money off of...

You are correct. I invest in the 7 digit area. But its much safer than stocks and I'm at the point where theres guarentee profit every day - aprox 0.2 % each day.

You are correct. I invest in the 7 digit area. But its much safer than stocks and I'm at the point where theres guarentee profit every day - aprox 0.2 % each day.

Hm, goes to show, to make money, one must have money is somewhat true...

:MAD BALLA: