The Joke Thread

braid

A drunken bum told me this one.

A man's wife comes to him and says:

Honey I really think I should get breast implants.

The man surprised says: What honey? Your boobs are fine. I've never complained. Why would you want implants? Plus, that is way too much money.

So she replies: I don't know I just feel like I want bigger boobs at this age.

So the man says: Alright honey, I have an idea. Grab a piece of toilet paper and rub it in between your boobs. Just wipe it up and down in between your boobs.

She says: What?! How is that going to make my boobs bigger?!

He replies: Well it worked for your ass didn't you?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

My grandfather always said, “Don’t watch your money; watch your health.” So one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather.

A man takes a walk into the countryside and comes upon an old country boy set upon his porch. They exchange pleasantries and begin to chat.

The guy on the porch says, "Im having a party tonight. Theres gonna be lots of drinking, fightin, an fucking. You wanna come?"

The man laughs and says, "Sure, what should I bring?"

The man on the porch says, "Oh, you dont need to bring nothin, its just gonna be me and you."

• 1 month later...

How is Tiger Woods different than Santa?

Santa stopped after 3 Ho's

what's the difference between a golf ball and a SUV?

Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 300 yards.

TigerWoodsSmile.jpg

• 5 months later...

2 dudes go camping

after a couple days of hiking together they decide they need a break from each other's company so each goes off and does his own thing for a day and then they meet back at the campsite that night

1st dude asks 2nd what he did

'aw man it was crazy...i went off the trail and started following these train tracks for a while, and then i found this woman tied to them...so i set her free and we go over to this field of wildflowers nearby and had like the craziest, nastiest sex you can imagine'

1st dude starts laughin, says 'damn dude, thats crazy...straight to fuckin, you didnt even let her start you off with like a blowjob or something?'

2nd says 'naw man, i couldnt find her head'

Two guys who are college buddies catch up at a bar. One friend is rich and the other is poor. So both of their anniversaries are coming up and the poor guy asks the rich friend what he got for his wife. He says, " I got her a diamond necklace and a Porsche. " The poor guy goes why'd you get two presents? The rich friend says, "If she doesn't like the necklace I can return it and she can keep the car." So the rich friend asks the poor guy what he got his wife. He says ,"I got her a t-shirt and a dildo." The rich friend goes "why'd you get her two gift?" The poor guys says...

Because if she doesn't like the t-shirt she can go fuck herself!

So did Gary Coleman die of a heart attack, or was it a Diff'rent Stroke?

It's a shame about Gary Coleman....his life was so short.

EDIT: not a joke, but gonna need somebody to update that "Kick flipping out a coffin" thread