Top Posters In This Topic

Main Entry: ro·bust

Pronunciation: \rō-ˈbəst, ˈrō-(ˌ)bəst\

Function:adjective

Etymology:Latin robustus oaken, strong, from robor-, robur oak, strength

Date:1533

a: having or exhibiting strength or vigorous health

b: having or showing vigor, strength, or firmness

c: strongly formed or constructed : sturdy.

d: capable of performing without failure under a wide range of conditions

3039484520_b373f68b5c.jpg

Adding dye is pretty cheap. It's $7 extra for a belt, and in that neighborhood for other projects (a little less for bracelets, a little more for wallets).

As far as a black buckle, I'll try to hunt something down. Finding decent hardware can be difficult sometimes. I'll PM you if I find something.

subscribed :cool:

omg that field book is gorgeous :)

love the aesthetic of your works, high quality stuff!

I'm a big fan of unlucky's works but your goods seem top notch as well, and Im very interested in those bracelets, but with barely any money right now I'd hafta get back to you on that :(

do you by any chance do any kind of braided bracelets? and different choices in leather?

Thanks Desi and MonkeyFresh. I'm able to do pretty much anything you see here in different finishes. I've got a few different browns and black on hand, and can get others upon request.

As far as braided bracelets go, I'm working on getting the proper hardware for them. Look for some shortly after Thanksgiving.

Here's a round-up of my current pre-made pieces:

currentstockcopyut5.jpg

No. 1 - Large Saddlebag, Toe strap (included) attachment. Natural leather, taillight tab Mercury Dime snap closure. Can change it to Indian Nickel on request. $95 shipped in the US.

No. 2 - Medium Saddlebag, Toe strap (included) attachment. "Antique" brown leather, taillight tab, brass stud closure. $95 shipped in the US.

No. 3 - Small Saddlebag, solid brass buckle attachment. "Antique" brown leather, brass stud closure. $95 shipped in the US.

No. 4 - Cigarette Case, natural leather, tongue-and-loop closure. $55 shipped in the US.

No. 5 - "Magic" flip-wallet, natural leather, $55 shipped in the US.

No. 6 - Small wallet with coin pocket. Two card slots (fit 3 each) and half-size bill slot. $55 shipped in the US.

No. 7 - Classic wallet. Lots of storage, full bill slot, coin pocket. Mercury Dime snap closure. $95 shipped in the US.

No. 8 - Card Case & Coin Purse. Mercury Dime snap closure. Slick as heck. $55 shipped in the US.

No. 9 - Skull-style wallet. Tons of cardspace, full bill slot, coin pocket. $95 shipped in the US.

===========================================

Great gifts, all of them.

To see more photos of these, check back in this thread or at my flickr page.

ed: Golden Couch not for sale. Sorry.