Hollows Handmade Leather

hollowsleather

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I get a lot of questions about what belt buckle configurations I have available, so I made this today to help make things easier:

5158828301_345bcf8e63_z.jpg

1.) Brass garrison. 1.75" only.

2.) Nickel garrison. 1.75" only.

3.) Quick release. Antiqued nickel finish only. 1.5" only.

4.) West end. Brass or Nickel finish. 1.5" only.

5.) Brass clipped corner. 1.5" only.

6.) Nickel clipped corner. 1.5" only.

7.) Oval. Brass or nickel finish. 1.25", 1.5", and 1.75".

8.) Stainless steel roller. 1.5 or 1.75"

9.) Long brass roller. 1.5" only

10.) Short brass roller. 1.5" only.

11.) Nickel roller. All sizes 1/2" through 2".

12.) Double prong roller. Nickel finish only. 1.5" only.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for me to have a 'sale' in the traditional sense, but I want to offer some kind of deal for Black Friday and the Holiday season, so here it is:

Anyone who sends me a PM or email with the title "black friday" between 11/25 and 12/7 will get 15% off, and also get a free natural single wrap snap bracelet if our conversation results in a project.

Thanks for all of your support this year.

-Nicholas

Just a couple of updates for anyone considering a Holiday purchase.

I'm starting to get pretty busy, and in order to make sure that I can get everything done in a timely fashion, I'm no longer taking orders for large baggage until after the Holidays, and I can only accept orders for a few more Eastwood stitched belts, since they're also a major time hog.

Holiday orders will have to be in before 12/7 in order for me to be able to guarantee shipping for Christmas (earlier is better for larger or more complicated requests).

Watch this space for some exciting new hardware options coming in soon. New buckles and key hooks incoming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wear on that wallet looks great.

Some of you may already know about a site I do called ItsWorn. It focuses mainly on denim and leather products that have worn in well. I'd like to feature some more Hollows products.

If you want to SUBMIT or email (extrAndrew(at)gmail.com) photos of your worn Hollows leather goods I'll get them posted.