Chunky Knit Sweaters Thread

broneck

I really dig some of the SNS Herning looks, but I am tempted to think they may be kind of boxy fitting based on their "heritage", especially in comparison to the others you mentioned. I don't own one though, so this post is purely worthless speculation...

I own 2 SNS that's collecting dust in my closet..the quality is superb and the fit is actually quite nice...wouldn't be as slim as those DH skinny types but they fit similar to Margiela, not too slim but not too boxy either.

Anyways the company has been making more fashion-forward fits in the past 2 years.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

got pedal bite on a left turn, wiped out and put a nice hole in my sweater. I'm pretty proud of it though, it protected me from serious road rash and i would have thought the damage would be worse considering i skidded halfway across the street. Repair options? Mom can probably stitch it up, but maybe I should put a big leather patch on there or something. good ass sweater.

PeBwG.jpg

ysqa3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That sucks, their stuff is really nice, i emailed them about those InventoryxInverallan beanies and they had a few in stock, got it for 16 pounds, if anyone was wanting one i guess they might still have some left.